Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 2(One Chicago)

Last time on Borrowing Jays Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 1: Will and Kylie were in the hospital, when Kenny tells Will he wants a divorce. Hailey, Jay, Connor, and Voight about what Kennys friend did to him. Mouse, Kelly Severide and Matt Casey already knew.

Now on the Story

Three years later

POV: Connor Rhodes

Kenny Rixton and Will Halstead got divorced, three days after Will and Kylie got out of the hospital. I take Wills children into school, because Miss. Goodwin needed to talk to Will. Also I dont mind Wills four children are so much fun. We are signing My Only Sunshine. Also Will and I are dating but havent really said anything to anyone but his children, Jay, Hailey, Mouse, Voight, Severide and Casey. Will said we wont tell anyone outside them to mess with the others. We started to date again after the second year he got divorced.

Once I get the four children to school, I go to work. Once Im there I see Will.

Will, your four Minnie Sunshines are at school. I said

Thank you so much, I owe you one. said Will

No, you dont Sunshine. I said, as I was about to leave the Locker Room Will grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He looked into my eyes and kissed me on the lips.

Date tonight, Hailey and Jay have our children and Im free. So you and I date a movie and not a Disney one, unless you want to watch it. More going on dates without our children. said Will

I like that, wait, our Children? I said/asked

Wow Rhodes for a Trauma Surgeon and cardiothoracic Surgeon, you arent that smart Babe. said Will as he kissed me and then walked out of the Locker Room.

Halstead, what does that mean? I asked running after him.

What does what mean? asked Choi

Trauma Surgeon and cardiothoracic Surgeon, you arent that smart Babe. I said

What were you talking about before he said that? asked Choi

His children and going on dates more without them, but he didnt call them his Children. He said our Children, then he kissed me and walked out. I said

You will find out, have fun Connor. said Choi

It is now 12:00, Will is on lunch and he is in the Brake Room. He is eating a lunch he made, just like the ones he makes his children, only he has some for each of theirs. So he has a Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, purple grapes, green grapes, a red apple and green apple cut up. Four cookies, one Chocolate Chip Cookie, one Sugar Cookie, one Oreo and one Macaron Cookie. A small thing Apple Juice, a small thing of Grape Juice, a small water bottle of Raspberry Lemonade and one small water bottle of Lemonade. Im guessing his children made him lunch just like he makes their lunches. Although he only got one cookie of the four and Greys favorite sandwich, all three meats. I find it so cute how he makes his childrens lunches every morning without fail even if it means he is late for work.

While he was living with me, after the big break up him and Kenny. He had always made sure that we had everything he needed to make his childrens lunches. Sometimes Jake, my Doorman, would go to the store for Will when he heard Will saying to remind me that we need more of your guys lunches. We are almost out, Angels. He always had a key to my place, because I sometimes forgot mine. So he would use his key, make a little note. The note always said the things Jake got, where he put them, also four little notes for Wills children and something for them. Jake kept doing that even months after Will and I broke up.

The one thing he never stopped was the notes and gifts for Wills children, so I always brought them into work. I would text Will when Jake brought his children something too. Once I gave them to Will he gave me a small thing of Chocolate and a little note. The note said thank you that Will and his children signed and have some Chocolate just for you. Jake even gave Will his number, so that he could make sure I gave him the gifts for his children. I love how close they are. Wills children even call Jake Uncle Jake.