Thirteen

1600+ words of straight up yummy filth, free free to skip this chapter if you're not into that 😉

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And does it kill? Does it burn? Is it painful to learn that it's me that has all the control?"
Harder To Breathe x Maroon 5

Beckham

My brain is mush. It's taken years and guidance for previous boyfriends to figure out having my collarbone bitten makes me stupid. Even when they did figure it out, it never felt as good as it did just now. Leave it to Jake fucking Seresin to instinctively know that. I feel him chuckle against my skin before he pulls back to look me directly in the eyes.

"Clearly you were right about my so called dominance, so if you want this to stop, you need to tell me right now. I've said it before, we're on your schedule here. But I can only hold back so much. Look at me tiny, tell me what you want" he says, eyes full of lust.

I take a deep breath and run my hands through his hair before looking directly into his eyes and telling him what I want.

"You," I let out on a breathy exhale. I swear I watch his eyes darken a few shades before he cups my cheek with his hand.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We're about to be married for God knows how long, I don't want to make things uncomfortable if you regret it in the morning," he tells me, thumb rubbing back and forth across my cheekbone.

I lock my eyes back on his again. "Seresin, if you don't shut up and kiss me soon I'm gonna lose my shit," I tell him, nothing but confidence and conviction in my voice.

His face breaks into a mischievous grin and I know I'm in trouble. I've been trying so hard to push his alpha buttons for YEARS and I think it's finally about to pay off.

"Well in that case, you better hold on, short stack," he smirks as he grabs the back of my thighs and moves to stand up. "I'm gonna take you on the couch one day, but my plans right now require the bed," he murmurs in my ear, sending chills across every inch of my skin.

His lips reattach to my neck as he deftly carries me to my room, kicking the door shut behind him. After I'm dropped onto the bed, I stare up at him in awe as he quickly strips off his shirt. Fuck he's so hot. A smile stretches across his face as he kneels on the bed and moves to the hem of my shirt. He tugs, signaling me to sit up, and I move faster than I ever have to do as he asks. Once my shirt clears my head, I fall back onto the mattress. Jake pulls my Nike shorts off, tossing them somewhere behind him, and stretches his body over the top of mine. With his hands on each side of my head, he holds his weight off me making his dog tags dangle between us.

"Holy hell, Beck. You're so fucking gorgeous. Knowing that only I get to see you in this tiny excuse for clothing, damn it takes my breath away." His eyes roam across my body slowly, taking in every inch they can as his calloused hands run up and down thighs.

Needing him closer, I reach up and grab his tags, pulling him back to me. His lips attach right back to my collarbone, making another moan slip out of me. I know those kisses are gonna leave marks, and it makes me even more desperate for him. My hands slide over the top of his stupidly muscular arms and over the back of his shoulders. He moves to the other side and sucks a little harder, causing me to dig my nails into his back. He groans in response, clearly liking the feeling. Ooooh, this is gonna be fun. His hands snake underneath my back to undo the clasp of my bra. Feeling it release, this cheeky bastard bites down where it connects in the middle, and PULLS IT OFF WITH HIS TEETH while pulling the straps down my arms, keeping eye contact the whole time. I've melted into a muddle with how hot that is. He finally looks down to my chest, sucks in a breath, then hangs his head with another groan. For half a second, I get extremely self conscious and move my arms to cover myself. Before I can get too far, he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head with one hand.