Nineteen

It started with some off-time
Dancing in the kitchen led to red wine
Painted on your lips, and takin' my time
Kissin' it off, trail of clothes down the hall
Led to all night long
Come Back To Bed x Sean Stemaly

Beckham

Roo and Nix come over and we tell them everything we learned today.  Granted, there wasn't a lot to even tell, but we wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.  They told Jake and I about their excursion to the city and how they tried to gauge the police interactions with everyone.  It seems like they're super friendly with the locals and aren't too concerned with mild infarctions like speeding. 

We catch up while we eat, shoot the shit for a little bit, then pile up and watch a movie before Roo and Nix head home for the night.  We decided that after tonight, we'd discuss all work matters at the office.  That way, we'll be able to have all of our research laid out without worry someone will drop by unannounced and we'll have to frantically put it away.  Plus it gives us a reason to get out of the house and act like we actually have normal jobs. 

We say goodbye to our friends, and Jake has me pinned to the door the second it's fully shut. 

"Really, tiny?  Are you tryin' to kill me?!" He asks, one hand on the door by my head and the other locked onto my hip.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Bagman," I smirk in response. 

"Oh so everything you did tonight was unintentional?  Running your nails down the back of my neck while we ate, pushing your ass up against my dick anytime you had to pass me, practically sitting in my lap on the couch during the movie?  Those were all just accidental?  I'm not sure if I believe that, sweetheart." 

He had started tracing small circles on my hip as he spoke to keep me distracted, which left me unaware that he had slid one of his feet between mine.  Suddenly, he kicks one of my feet out to the side, making room for his leg to snake in between mine. 

Slightly losing my footing, I stumble forward and catch myself on his insanely muscular chest.  I look up and lock eyes with Jake, finding a thin ring of green around his lust blown pupils. I bite my lip at the sight, because holy shit that's hot. 

Jake gently brushes his thumb over my lip, pulling it down and freeing it from my teeth.  He flexes the thigh he pushed between mine, putting the perfect amount of pressure on the seam of my denim cutoffs and making a whimper escape my lips. 

"I already told you, gorgeous. Only I bite that lip, remember?  Tell me you understand."

I nod, my brain not able to process anything more than that at the moment with the way he's sporadically flexing his muscle where I need it most. 

"Words, baby girl."

"Understood...sir," I smirk at him.  His thumb still lingers at the corner of my mouth, so I slightly turn my head and slip it between my lips and bite down gently on his fingertip. 

The growl that reverberates through his chest makes a huge grin cross my face. 

"You're trouble, my little vixen.  But we both know I happen to enjoy finding myself in it, don't we?"  The double entendre is not lost on me.

I take this moment to run my hands down his chest, my eyes still holding fierce contact with his, and stop at the waistband of his gym shorts.  I tease him, barely dipping my fingers into elastic and trace a teasing line between his hip bones. 

I slide my hand down further and between his skin and boxers, then readjust the position of his already rock solid dick for better access. 

He lets out a damn near feral growl as I slide to my knees, bringing his shorts and boxers to the ground with me.