Chapter 1

Soviet POV:
——————————-
Tapping my pen onto the wooden table I sighed in boredom, I looked at my watch as I tapped the pin harder against the table. " This meeting was supposed to end 30 minutes ago!" I whispered quietly to Britain next to me. He nodded with me in agreement, I turned my attention back to France as she finished saying her plan to invade the enemy base.

I personally liked the idea of Frances plan. Better then what I would have done anyway, I would have just barged in with a gun and shot whatever enemy was in my way. But I knew it wouldn't work but my anger would take over.

"Alright that's all I have to say for the plan, any questions?" France asked. Everyone either shook their heads or didn't answer so she took that as a no. The countries started packing up their stuff to leave at that moment, I was in a rush to get home since the meeting was supposed to end about 30 minutes before. So my kids didn't know so who knows if something happened or not, I quickly calmed down since it's very unlikely they will panic that bad. But still it's always a possibility. I was one of the first out of the building walking to the parking lot, I hoped into my car and drove off into the night.

30 minutes later
Russia POV
———————————
"Where is he?" I said quietly. I looked down at my watch and saw it was 10:30, "the meeting was supposed to end over 30 minutes ago.." As if on cue the large door opened, the person behind was just who he was looking for! "ПАПА!" I yelled as I hugged him could be heard throughout the large home. Soon enough you could here as ALL of my younger siblings could be heard running down the hall, quickly being embraced by the returning father. "Why are you so late?" Belarus questioned, "sorry.. the meeting lasted longer then I thought it would." "Oh! That's okay how where you supposed to know!" She beamed. "Anyway.. why are you all still up?"папа asked. Everyone then went silent as they scrambled away to head to bed. He let out a small chuckle as he stood up and walked away.
——————
Word count: 308

A/N anyway hope you enjoyed this part of the story :)
Sorry for the long wait and if you have any questions just ask 
Also don't ask about the sudden font change idk :/