Chapter 13

Soviet POV
————-
I was still a bit tense about the close encounter, but I still shook it off and continued my way. I was making my way towards the meet spot.

...A couple minutes later...

I was waiting in the said meeting spot. I was the only on there since I was early. But I suddenly had a feeling I was being watched somehow. 'Why do I fell something's wrong..' I thought.
I heard the slight movement of feet..
————
Third person POV
————

"Who's there!?" He yelled, the running of several feet came his direction. The man's anxiety was raising quickly. He took out his gun and machete he gritted his teeth, "well hello Soviet~" he recognized the voice. His anxiety raised the new levels, "you. It's you!!" He screamed. Reich chuckled, he gestured for his soldiers to stay back. He took a step forward, raising a knife in his right hand.
Suddenly charging at the male Soviet gripped his machete in his left hand charging him right after.

( "Epic" battle scene" )
Warning! Violence

The countries where dodging the others attacks, the sound of knifes clanging and hitting each other was heard throughout the room and nearby halls. Eventually the taller of the two finally got a hit on the smaller man. Scraping the others cheek the German hitting the other on the arm. The tall man hit him down, causing the soldiers to run toward Soviet.
Tackling him to the ground holding his arms and legs so he would punch and or kick. Reich walked over ti him towering over the laying Russian.
"Knock him out.."

Britain POV
——————

"Do you here that dear?" I asked my wife. She nodded as we headed toward the source of the noise. "It's coming from the meeting spot!?" My wife whisper yelled. I was nervous opening the door, but it was empty.. "nothing is here.."
I called over to my wife, "Britain, look." She motioned me over. "It's Soviet's hat.. and machete."
Tears where forming in my eyes as I looked at what once was my friends stuff. I was silent since my hand was covering my mouth.
"Come here darling.." my wife said. Pulling me close to her. I started crying silently in her chest. Then out of the blue the door opened suddenly to Ame and Poland. "Dad! What happened!?" America asked worriedly.
I still couldn't speak, I looked up to my wife, she sighed. "Soviet has been taken.."
"Look." She motioned over to the hat. They gasped picking up his stuff. Poland had a shaking sigh before speaking, "who's going to tell his kids?" It was silent.. no one wanted to, "maybe Un?" America suggested. "Yeah.." everyone agreed. "We got what we came for anyway.." America waved the plans and maps in his hand. We quickly left the building.

Outside the building back in the wood, America pulled out his radio and with a shaky breath turned it on. "Un.." America talked into the radio. *bzz* "yes United States?"
"We got the maps.."
*bzz* "United? You sound upset"
"They.. got Soviet Un!" Britain said taking the radio from Ame.
It was quite on the other side.

"Oh no.."
——————-
Word count: 530
A/N
There is chapter 13 things just got interesting.
Anyway.. have a good day or night