Chapter 8

Third person POV
——————
After he went up the stairs..
———————-

'Why did you run away?~'
'Are you still scared~'
'Pathetic...'
The voices rang in his head as shook. Desperately trying to tune out the loud voices. The voices eventually tuned out just enough for him to calm down, "At least it wasn't as bad as the last time.." the man spoke to himself. Sitting up from his bed making his way to his bedroom door.

He has had those voices since he was about 6-7 years old. They came out of nowhere one night. Starting off as whispers eventually turning into full on yelling sometimes. "I should apologize to Russia for my behavior.." he said quietly. He made his way down the steps making his way towards the living room. He found the one he was looking for.
—————
Soviet POV
—————

"Hey, Rus.." I said quietly but barley loud enough for him to heard me. "Oh.. hey!" He exclaimed, putting the book he was reading down on the nearby coffee table. "You doing okay?" He asked, I nodded in response. "Sorry about the reaction though, just brought up a bad memory." I answered. He nodded his head as he said, "well I hope you feel okay now!" He replied with a smile. I smiled back as he ran towards his room.

I looked at the large clock only to realize it is almost 11:00 p.m. (23:00) I froze up quickly realizing how much work needed to be done for tomorrows meeting. I rushed to my office an hurried towards my desk grabbing the stack of paper and began.
———-
..Time skip..
————-
I was working on my final paper when the alarm in my clock went off. "What the? How long was I working for?" Once I said that I realized how tired I was. I groaned as I walked into my bathroom, I flipped the switch quickly becoming shocked seeing my reflection.
My eyes where tired and under them heavy bags could be seen. I washed my face in hope that It will seem better.. I was wrong.. I took my morning shower and got ready for the day.
Trying my best to avoid my reflection, otherwise.. bad memories will accrue.

I shook of the thought and continued doing my routine. I headed downstairs to see most of my kids already their making breakfast. "Why are you guys up?" I asked
————
Ukraine POV
————

"Why are you guys up?" Someone asked I recognized the voice but turned anyway. "Oh, hey dad!" I called. This caught the attention of my other siblings "we are making breakfast for you!" Belarus called. He chuckled before responding "why?" "Because, you looked really tired yesterday so we got together and decided that we were going to make breakfast today!" Bel stated.

"Now папа sit down food is almost ready" I shifted my gaze to see Rus looking at me. I sighed and sat down in my chair. They mumbled to themselves for a moment before bringing me the food.
————-
Third person POV
—————

The food... was not very good.. but Soviet are it anyway, he didn't want to make his kids upset so he called it delicious and continued. His kids where very proud and had big grins on their faces. Once he finished he check his watch

7:50 A.M.

He sat up collecting the plates of the finished kids breakfast before washing them quickly but made sure they got cleaned. Says goodbye to his children giving them kisses on the forehead as he went by. Right when he was about to leave he got one final hug from everyone.
"Bye Dad love you!!" They called I felt a wave of happiness. A feeling he very rarely experienced as a child.

"I love you to.."
———- —————
Works count: 629

Dang that's the most I've had yet?!
Anyway hope you enjoyed chapter 8
Have a good day or night
:)