Chapter 28

Third person POV
—————
The soldiers dragged the red country back to his cell, the way especially painful with all the bruises that scattered his back, face and stomach. While they were dragging him, a single guard looked at him in pity, the guard was Felix.
They arrived at the door, "I'll take him in." Felix said, the others nodded before doing other duties Felix opened the door then carefully taking the country inside, "sorry about this.." Felix mumbled as he put the chain around his neck and feet. The country softly chuckled and said, "no worries, I'm used to it by now." Felix didn't say anything as he finished.

—————
Felix Müller POV
—————
Soviet was a sorry sight, now that his face was covered with blood and bruises. It made anyone that cared enough for him to feel bad, that's what was happening in my case. I almost teared up when looking at him. "Hey Soviet?" He looked at me slightly, "didn't you mention you have kids?" "Yes I do." He smiled when talking about them, "their names are Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Georgia." He again smiled as he said each name of the children.

Note: some of the countries that are his children I haven't mentioned, I did this on purpose as they weren't born until after ww2.

"What are they like?" He grinned more as he begin telling me about them, "hey Felix? If I get out of here, and I find you on the battle field, I will make sure you live.."  The comment.. That made me tear up.

"Thank you, I will do the same.."

—————-
A/N
There is the next chapter of the story hope you enjoyed, sry it's short but I think it's good .
Word count: 300