Chapter 19

Soviet POV
——————-
They walked out of the room, by they I mean Imperial and Third Reich. But that was 20 minutes ago, then one of the guards walked out of the room. It was only me with a young soldier he looked to be about 20 years old.
You could tell it was his first day on the job, he was holding the gun wrong. "Hey, your holding the gun wrong" I said, he looked at me before looking to his gun quickly fixing it a second after. He cleared his throat before trying to make small talk with me, "My name is Felix Müller.." I looked at him for a moment before sighing, "Union of Soviet socialist republics.. but you can call me USSR, or Soviet.."
"This your first day here Müller?" I ask him. He nodded before saying, "Please, just call me Felix." "Oh okay Felix.." it was a bit of awkward for a minute, "so, Felix do you have anyone at home" it was a moment before he spoke, "I have a girlfriend waiting at home for me, and A mother, father, and a older sister and younger brother.." "what about you Soviet?"
"I have kids at home... No wife though.."
"I don't really have a preference for love and romance anymore..." Felix remained quiet for a while, before the door opened.....
.
.
.
—————-
Felix Müller POV
————-
The metal door squeaked open to my fellow soldier, "Müller, it's time to switch out." I nodded at my fellow guard and left. But not before looking over at Soviet once more. I gave him an apologetic look before finally stepping out of the room, I was surprised by the sudden warmth of the hallway. 'Can't believe he will have to stay in that room' I thought.. I gripped my gun right and walked down the long and empty hallway, only seeing passing by soldiers not many others. I walked by the main meeting room to see it open, the country human of Third Reich walked out. "You." He called to me, I stopped and saluted to him, he looked at my name tag. "Müller, I need you to come with me." I followed him inside the room I was nervous since this is where the country humans planned everything that happens.
"Stand there Müller." He pointed his finger to the corner of the room, "yes sir." I walked to the corner of the room waiting for further instructions.
But little did I know at the time, I was going to hear something very important. Very indeed
—————
Word count: 428
A/N
There is chapter 19 hope you enjoyed
Also.. thank you so so much for over 1k reads 😱🥹 thank you
Have a fantastic day or night
:) :)