Chapter 25

—————
Third person POV
—————
The next few days where the same, except instead of Russia attending the meetings. He skipped them, using the time to search for his father... but someone found out...
*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
This grabbed the currently leaving Russia, who quickly answered the door. "Oh, hello Russia!" It was Britain. "You haven't been attending the meetings lately so everyone asked for me to check on you.. are you alright?" Russia only nodded before saying: "yeah, I've just been a little sick is all!" Russia rubbed the back of his head in attempt to trick him. The posh country said " well alright I'm sorry to interrupt your healing, I hope you feel better soon!" He turned on his heel and left Russia standing in the door way. "Oh, and next time, don't try and fool me.. I know you are going to see if you can find your father.."
Russia was shocked how did he know?! "Your face said it all." Britain stated before turning to face the Russian once again, "if you want to help find your father so badly, come back to the meetings we discuss plans on the topic."

—————-
Russ POV
—————

I was left confused as I was sitting in Britain's car. 'How did he figure it out?!' Was only one of the thoughts racing in my head. 'I knew Mr. Britain was a smart country but this is new!' I thought, my gaze quickly looking to the older country, but as soon as I saw him I looked away. Not wanting to be caught by him.
I cleared my throat getting Britain's attention, but before I said anything he replied, "if your wondering how I knew, I already said it: 'your face says it all'" he put air quotes around the last part. "Sorry, sorry for lying.." I whispered, he smiled at me " it's alright Russia, I understand. I almost did the same, me and your father are close after all!" He laughed at the last part, I chuckled a bit as well.
The rest of the drive was quiet, but it was a peaceful one. But It was only until we reached the 'meeting building' I spoke, "thanks for convincing me Mr. Britain." He chuckled, "there is no more need for the formalities, just call me Brit!" I laughed in reply.

—————
Britain POV
—————
I am glad I was able to convince him, guess he really wants to find his father. Russ and I were walking through the building, making small talk here and there.
Finally making it to the big doors to the room, "alright Rus, you ready?" He nodded before pushing the doors open himself. Gaining the attention of the other countries in the room.
"Welcome back Russia"

———————
A/N
there chapter 24 hope you enjoyed 😊 I tried making this longer so you enjoy it more anyway tell me if it's any good and I ask you check out my other story anyway have a good day or night
:)
Word count: 500