Chapter 35

Warning: Pill mentions

.
~Outside of Soviet's Cell~
Felix POV
12:07 pm
———-
*Knock, Hit, knock*
That was the code word me and Soviet made, to signal the other that it was one of us on the other side.
The country repeated the signal though much fainter as he had to reach over far, that problem I would have to figure out how to fix soon. I grabbed my guard key and opened the door slightly, then dropping the paper onto the concrete, quickly shutting it behind me. I heard a muffled "Спасибо.." and from the little Russian I knew, he said thanks. "Keine Ursache." "Your welcome." I said back, Then eyeing my surroundings, to figure out the guard plan for the hall.
.
.
—————
~2 minutes later~
Soviet POV
.
————
I held the paper in my hand as I was sitting in the corner, studying it, memorizing it. Once I could I would have to dispose of it myself before they found it, "Here." I said to myself, I pointed to the spot four and a half weeks from now, "that's when it's the perfect opportunity, Reich and Italy will be gone and Imperial will be the only country threatening our escape." I mumbled to myself, 'but.. her sense of hearing  and sight is impeccable, and smell is almost as good so it will be difficult. But I have a plan.'
.
.
I was looking for something to write with, and noticed a pen in my coat pocket, I felt proud of myself for a second then getting back to work. I was going to write the plan back down on the guard paper then hand it to Felix.
This is what I wrote,

"Alright, I have a plan, in four and a half weeks from today, that's the soonest opportunity that leaves only one of the axis members to deal with. Both Third Reich and Italy should be absent from the building until the morning after, leaving only imperial and the prison guards and officers. I have a feeling that the officers and Imperial are the only ones we'll have to worry about, anyway here's the plan..

I have a pill bottle full of sleeping pills, I have those so I can easily sleep if I have to sleep over somewhere and can't fall asleep, I saw Reich give them to Italy and told him to give them to med-bay. If we get those you can drop them into imperial and a couple officers to make them sleep, all you need is 3 or 4 per person to make it almost impossible to wake them up.

Then you steal Imperials master key to unlock my chains, Ill be able to bust out and lead you out safely, outside my window I spotted a blind spot between the two guard posts, we go threw there and I'll find a Soviet troop to take you to Moscow, then take you to my home until the war ends then I'll personally take you and the people of your choice to The United States.
Once you read this make sure to start finding med-bay."
- Soviet
.
I moved the best I could with the chains and my injuries to the front cell door.
*Knock, Hit, Knock*
The door opened, to Felix I slid the note to him, he nodded silently then shut the door.
The plan I wrote still fresh on my mind, 'this is it.. hopefully this works..'
I shut my eyes trying to sleep for the first time in days.
"Hopefully this works"
.
.
————-
A/N
Two chapters in a day?! 😮 I'm so proud of myself 🥹. Anyway hope you enjoyed chapter 35
Have a good day or night
:)
Word count: 616