Chapter 23

Russia POV
————
It's been over a week since they took папа... it will only be so long until I won't be able to take care of my siblings anymore. I have been having to attend the meetings in папа's place, as I was his oldest child.
It was a bit overwhelming, as I was only a child. No wonder he was always stressed. I was currently helping making breakfast with Belarus, well.. she was making it I was getting the ingredients. She was the cook when папа couldn't or need help. And I must say, she was really good at it. We where just adding the final touches to the food before I called everyone down to eat. We ate in silence, once we finished Britain came by and picked me up to come to the meeting with him.

———-
Time skip
———
Britain POV
———
The meeting was boring as usual.

(BTW I EDITED THE STORY A BIT, UN AND EU DONT EXCIST ANYMORE, JUST PRETEND IT WAS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES VISITING RUSSIA AND HIS SIBLINGS
!! THIS MAKES IT ABIT MORE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE!!)

I guided Russia to his fathers seat and walked to mine. My wife and the rest of my family were already there having left when I went to Russia. France and my daughter where chatting until they both noticed me. "Oh, hey dad!" New Zealand smiled. "Hello dear." My wife chipped in. I smiled and nodded my head before sitting in my seat next to France
—————-
Third person POV
————-

everyone went quiet as Spain walked to the front "as some of you know.." he looked at his notes before saying: "me and America went back to the last known sighting of the Soviet Union, or Soviet as you know him."
Britain moved his gaze to Russia, his face in a upset look. "We went back to the room Britain, and France found his stuff." Russia could be seen shifting in his seat the situation made him more upset then before. "America, found a sign of struggle showing he fought his attackers! So we know he put up a good fight."
Spain was quick to return to his seat next to Portugal and Austria. It was quiet for a moment.. until: "I need to get some air." Russia spoke, he then walked out of the room.

It then remained quiet..
What will happen to Soviet?

That thought was racing through a lot of countries minds but no one spoke it out loud, thinking Russia could still hear them..
But Russia was already gone..

——————-
Word count: 424
A/N
Chapter 23 I hope you enjoyed
Do you know what Rus will do?
Also please let me know if my other stories are any good and comment if you want me to make the story I thought about last part
Anyway have a good day or night
:)