Chapter 37

!WARNING: mild cursing, Gore

.
.
—————-
~Third Person POV~
————-
.
Now you may be wondering, "what happened to Soviets eye?" Well Reich removed it from the tissue himself, and it hurt like hell for the Tall country. But Reich somehow managed to get the eye disconnected from said tissue,
.
————
Flashback
The day Reich took Soviets eye.
————
Soviet Union POV
———
.
I was silently listening to my surroundings, not like I have anything to do anyway, then suddenly Reich made his grand appearance "well, well, well Soviet~" I narrowed my eye, he chuckled at me. "Your so cute when your mad~" this pissed me off more and he knew it. I knew very well what he was capable of doing, and I wasn't going to fall for his tricks again, "what are you doing here?" I asked, my teeth grinding together in anger. "Nothing much, just coming to finish the job." I was left confused for a minute, 'finish what?'
He pulled out a knife quickly making me get defensive, the chains that were attached to my neck, hands, and feet, were making it all the more difficult to get away from the knife. He made his way ever so slowly towards my way, his sinister grin never leaving his face. 'Psycho'
The second I closed my eyes a erupting pain echoed through my 'eye' blood was left dripping down rapidly from my eye socket and when I opened my eye I was meet with you know who standing over me, a blush full of lust
and a hand holding a knife with my eye through the blade, nausea came quickly at the sight, but i was to slow to stop it, so the vomit fell in front of third, and some landed on his shoe. Which may I add, he was in fact not happy at all. He scoffed in anger and kicked me in the stomach, causing me to throw up more, which made me even more sick since I haven't eaten in who knows how long. "Stupid pig!" His usual flirty demeanor was replaced with a angry tone. He grabbed the front of my hair tightly and wicked it back to the wall, then he left, leaving quite a mess as well, small tuffs of hair were left on the ground near my thighs, but I wasn't concerned with it as they would grow back, piles of vomit laid on the ground quickly emitting a foul odor, but the smell was put to the side and ignored as I realized that I could no longer see out of my right eye.. this caused panic to erupt quickly, I was able to see when it was just hanging by the tissue/nerve. But now that it was cut of, all I saw was darkness.
.
.
—————-
End of flashback
—————
That was yesterday, and I was still not used to the lack of vision, it didn't help that I had little to no sleep or food. And ever since then I've been wondering how everyone else is going to react to this, and everything else.
But it didn't matter now as I got work to do, the time to be about 10:00 A.M. and another guard is on duty, which wasn't Felix, I've noticed he's been getting more night shifts so that's good.
My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening, I tensed quickly and backed against the wall, but it was just a worker placing a tray of "food" for me. I again didn't touch it at first and was about to make it join the pile of others. But it was only so long that I was able to go without food, plus I need the strength. So I lifted my heavily shaking hands and dragged the plate towards me.
.
.
————
~Third person POV~
———-
He grabbed the nearly broken plastic spoon and put some food on it, and brought it to his mouth. He was disgusted by how terrible the food had tasted, he almost spit it out but continued anyway, he needed to.
.
—————
With Felix
———-
.
He had tussled out of bed and was speed walking through the building to find the medical ward. But at the same time to find Imperial Japan's office, so when the time came he could quickly plant the drug. And luckily for him all the officer offices are near each other.
He's also been going over his and Soviets relationship, are the friends, allies, acquaintances? He didn't know, but he was going to ask him if they get out. He feels that they have bonded with each other since they met, Soviet has told him about his kids, and Felix told him about his parents and girlfriend.
He then realized that he found the medical ward, and went inside.
"Felix?" I looked over and saw someone I knew, "Freida?" I smiled warmly at the woman "I haven't seen you for weeks, how have you been?" She smiled sweetly, "I have been good, you?" I sighed. "I've been better.." She shook her head, "where are my manners, what can I help you with?" I looked back at her, "just some Sleeping pills." She nodded. "Having trouble sleeping? Not the first time I've seen something like that here," she handed me a bottle of pills. I thanked her and left,
.
'They look worn, so these must be the ones he was talking about.. wonder how strong they are, I don't want to kill them by accident..' I flipped the bottle around in my hands and looked at the contents, "three to four pills should be enough." I mouthed quietly, then stuffed the bottle into my uniform pocket.
'Step one completed, now moving no to step two.

Imperial's Master Key..
Of course I'll have to steal it the day of the break out, but I better figure out how to steal it, before then.
.
.
——————
A/N
Is this my longest chapter yet 😮
Hopefully this makes up for the long wait. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story so far and the current chapter and future chapters to come, have a good day or night
:)
Word count: 1016