Chapter 6

Flashback
————————
Same day...
——————
Russin Empire POV
——————-
I sat down on the brown lounge chair in the living room. I could hear the brat from all the way upstairs, so I went up to give him a piece of my mind.. But I was soon stopped by my daughter Alaska, "please.. leave him be for a moment... I will tell him to keep it down" she pleaded.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned around and left. At the bottom of the stairs a maid waited patiently for my arrival, "Sir dinner is ready.." she said. She then walked the direction of the dinning room with me trailing behind. She quickly pulled out my seat and had me sit inside as she pushed it back in. "Go get Finland, and Alaska for me.." She nodded and bowed before she left to get them...

Third person POV
——————

"Excuse me?" The maid called, "the kids looked at her. "Your father is calling Alaska and Finland for dinner." Said countries, looked from her to their brother. "I'll make sure to bring some up to you Sov" the maid did kindly.

"Thank you Mia.." Soviet replied a tiny smile plastered on his small face. Mia smiled in reply and took the others down the stairs.

She turned around and looked at him one last time.
"Thank you"
He said..
"No problem.." Mia replied.

—————-
Word count: 231
A/N
Theirs the last part of his past.. FOR NOW
So I will get back to the main storyline for now to get it more on a roll to the main action.
:)