Chapter 20

!!warning Mentions of R@pe!!!
!Please skip if uncomfortable pls!

————
Felix Müller POV
————
It was about 10 minutes until the other leaders entered the room. Two humans, and two countries, being facist Italy and Imperial Japan. And the humans being top generals of their respective counties. I suppose I was the guard for Third Reich, as there was a Japanese guard in the opposite corner, with a Italian soldier in the corner to my left. Both looking older then me by a couple years.
"When is your general coming Third?" Facist Italy questioned, "he's a bit late so he said to start without him." He answered, "well alright then.." Imperial piped in. She motioned for her guard to come forward as he held a stack of folders, maps as well as important documents filled full with information as to their plans for many countries. Imperial grabbed them from his hands then having him go back to his original position, she handed the papers to her general allowing him to speak.. He cleared his throat before he spoke: "the invasion of the Philippine islands are going well so far.."
"As you also know, The United States has also declared war on us and has officially joined the war in the side of the allies."
It was quiet in the earlier loud room, Reich stood from his seat gaining the attention of his allies, "well it's good news! As I have finally got Soviets land in my sights! I have him held here in this very base held captive as he watches his country fall... I'll lead his kids in one by one. Make him watch as in torture them.. r@pe them then kill him. "Third.." Facist started he was shaking slightly almost unnoticeable, "don't you think that's to much.. they are just kids for crying out loud!" He cried.

Third chuckled as Italy finished his statement, "I kinda have to agree with Facist.." imperial stated..
—————
Facist Italy POV
—————
Imperial backed me up when Reich stated what he would do to Soviet and his children. "Maybe we can just torture him? Leave his kids out of it though.." I whispered, Third scoffed as he rolled his eyes "fine whatever." I looked to my righty gaze resting on Thirds guard. 'He looks new? Different from his usual choice, looks young to.." I shook off the weird feeling an paid attention to Third.

——————
Word count: 403
A/N
Sry for the wait hopefully it's good 👍
Anyway.. have a good day or night
:)