Chapter 6 - Awkward

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

[M/N]'s pov:

I woke up and my head felt like an elephant had stepped on it. I should really cut back on how much I drink

I'm currently in the kitchen drinking some water trying to stop my head from hurting so much. I didn't notice that someone had walked in until they hit the back of my head. I turned around only to find Mary standing there.

"Why did you do that for?" I groaned while I rubbed the back of my head.

"Why not? I thought it would be funny" She said with an innocent smile.

"Anyway, how are you feeling?"

"I feel a lot worse thanks to you!" I rolled my eyes and Mary giggled.

"If you're still here then did you stay the night?" I asked while putting my glass of water down.

"Yeah."

"Oh, where did you sleep?"

"I slept on the floor."

"What! Why? You could have slept in my bed with me!"

"You were wasted plus you move in your sleep so.." Mary shrugged.

"How's your head?" I looked in the direction where the voice came from. It was Felix.

"It could be better"

"O-Oh, um, I was asking Mary.." Felix said awkwardly. Weird.

"Oh, I'll get going then" I exited the kitchen and went to the living room, not really thinking much about the awkward Felix.

Felix's pov:

I watched [M/N] exit the kitchen and disappear into the living room.

"So how was my brother last night? Did he do or say anything weird?" Mary said with a slight smile

"Well he didn't do anything weird...But he ask me to take of his shirt.." I said hesitantly saying the last part. Mary didn't say anything, it's looks like she's thinking. After a moment her eyes widen.

"When you took off his shirt was there something underneath it? Like something black?" She asked. Does she know?

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"Did you also take that off?" she asked, more serious this time. I walked off before I said anything. I didn't want to know what she had to say.

~Time Skip~ No one's pov:

Stray kids are in the JPY building dance room. Ever since Felix's little conversation with Mary, he has been avoiding [M/N]. It's not like Felix wants to avoid him, it's just that Felix doesn't know how he feels about what happened the night before. [M/N] noticed Felix avoiding him, he doesn't seem to care mainly because he's too hangover and just wants to focus on dancing right now, though [M/N] told himself he will confront Felix about this later.

"Wow [M/N] you're amazing at dancing!" Lee Know said after practice was over.

"Really? You think so Hyung?" [M/N] responded.

"Yeah, If I didn't then why would I complement you?" Lee Know said chuckling.

"Hey [M/N] are you excited for today?" Han asked as he walked towards [M/N] and Lee Know. [M/N] looked at Han with an confused expression. Han notices his expression.