Chapter 26

{* - will be used when the characters are speaking in english}

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

([M/N]s pov)

"[M/N] this is Stray Kids, Stray Kids this is [M/N] your new member." The room went quiet, eerily quiet. Did Chan not say anything? I could feel my heart pounding harder than  it did before. I hope I don't look as nervous as I feel..

"That explains the suitcases in my room." That voice! I've heard somewhere but I can't remember where?

"Sorry about that Seungmin.. Your room was the first one I saw.. I didn't wake you? Did I?" Manager-nim said. Seungmin shook his head.

"You didn't."

"That's good." Manager-nim let out a sigh before continuing, "before I leave, does anyone have any questions?"

"Yes, I do." A freckled blonde raised his hand. Manager nodded letting him to continue, "How are we going to introduce him to Stay?"

"No idea!" Everyone in the room gasps. Chan looks a lot more anxious than he did before and the others look very stunned.

"There's no need to worry~ We're still discussing a few things regarding [M/N]s arrival in the group so by the time the comeback comes it'll be sorted out."

"What if Stay don't accept him?" A really fit person said. God his muscles look so nice! The manager went silent for a moment before he spoke,

"If you show you accept him and treat him like you do with the others then I'm sure Stay will accept him. If not, well that's something we can deal with when the time comes!" The muscle bunny seems satisfied with the manager's answer and nod. They all spoke with the manager for a litter longer be he bids his farewell as well as four other members that don't stay in this dorm. We've decided to properly introduce ourselves in the morning as it is eleven forty at night.. Oops!

So far after arriving, I've learnt I was placed in this dorm because there's a spare room for me. I would've been placed in the other one since i'm familiar with Chan but unfortunately that dorm only has 4 bedrooms meaning there is no room for me, unfortunately.

-

(7:30 am)

[M/N] is awoken by his phone ringing. He groans annoyingly and reaches for his phone looking at the caller who dares to wake him from his slumber.

"*Fuck sake" he mumbles before answering.

"What do you want?"

"That's now how you greet your sister when you haven't spoken to her for a while!"

"Fuck off. That's what you get for waking me up!" He huffs. "Anyway, what do you want? It's 7:30 in the morning."

"When are you debuting?"

"Why?"

"Maverick is asking."

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•