Chapter 8

•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

It's been a year since [M/N] joint Stray kids. They had their comeback and now [M/N] was officially part of the group. His personality blends perfectly with the others so they get along very well. Ever since he joined, Stray kids started to gain more popularity. Yes they were popular before he joined but [M/N] somehow made the group feel more completed, although [M/N] joined a year ago he still was getting a lot of hate. He wasn't aware of it as he rarely goes on the internet.

Stray kids sitting in the practice room on vlive talking to fans while talking with each other. They all had their phones out except Seungmin who's phone was being used for the live. While everyone was talking [M/N] took this opportunity to look at twitter for the first time that month. He took his phone out of his hoodie pocket and opened the twitter app. He didn't see anything odd except for a few kpop memes which made him giggle. After some more scrolling he saw that Stray kids were trending and took a look. He was curious to why they were. His curiosity quickly turned into sadness and disappointment when he saw all the hate he was getting. Fans were criticising him on everything, His voice, his looks, his personality, the way he talks anything about him was criticised. He couldn't help but tear up. Bang chan who was sitting next to him looks over and notices his expression on his and his teary eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" He ask quietly not wanting the others and the fans to hear. [M/N] shook his head.

"What's wrong? Why are you sad?" [M/N] turns his phone towards Bang chan showing him what he was looking at. Bang chan took [M/N]'s phone so he could get a better look at what he was reading. His face dropped.

"[M/N] don't believe what they're saying. They don't know what they're talking about okay?" He said sternly and calmly. Bang chan gave [M/N] his phone back and pulled him into a  reassuring hug. He heard a small sniffle come from [M/N].

"Hyung what if, what they're saying is true? What if they do know what they're talking about?" Bang chan sighs.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else" He stopped hugging [M/N] and stood up before grabbing [M/N]'s hand and making him stand. While they standing [M/N] put his hood up so he could cover his crying face. He was then dragged away and out of the room. The rest of the members were confused but didn't pay much attention.

Bang Chan's pov:

I took [M/N] to the studio. We both sat down on the couch.

"So? Are you going to believe what they say about you is true?" I questioned. [M/N] looked down and kept quiet.

"If you don't want to talk about it then that's fine, just tell me or anyone of the members and we'll help you, okay?" I really don't want [M/N] to let the hate get him. He's a bright young kid who has an amazing personality.

"Hyung.. can Felix-Hyung come here?" [M/N] asks. My heart broke a little when I heard his voice. You could really tell how upset he was.

"Okay, I'll go get him for you.." I said as I stood up and walked out the room while I heard a small "Thank you" from [M/N].

Felix's pov:

We were still on vlive when Bang chan took [M/N] out of the room. I couldn't see [M/N] as he had his hood up but I heard him sniffing. I guess he was upset about something. Bang chan came back after a few minutes. He walked straight over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Hey, [M/N] wants to see you"

"Why? Where is he?" I whispered back,

"He's a bit upset and would like you to be with him. He's sitting in the studio" He whispered back before patting my back and walking off so he could sit down next to Seungmin. I signed, got up and made way to the studio. When I got to the studio I heard crying coming from the inside. I entered the room and sat down next to [M/N], the person who was crying.