Chapter 7

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•
Felix's pov:

Thanks to Lee Know, everything made a lot of sense. I now understand why [M/N] was doing that.

"Uhh Hyung? What makes sense?" [M/N] asks.

"You, you make sense. Everyone was talking about how you would change in the bathroom and not in the bedroom. They were also saying how you would only shower at night. So everything makes sense now!" [M/N] had a look of mixed feelings.

"Do the others know?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so. If they did then they would ask you about it" [M/N] sighed with relief.

"Hyung please don't tell them!" he said worriedly.

"Why would I tell them?" I asked confused.

"I just... don't want them to hate me.." he said. Voice filled with sadness. My eyes widened as I heard what he said.

"Hate you?! They won't hate you." I said as I placed my hand onto his, reassuring him.

"Is it okay if I ask you some questions?" I just want to understand him better just so I'm able to help him with anything he needs.

"It's okay. I was kinda expecting them.." he sighs.

"Since you were born female do you still get you know? The month thing?" [M/N] chuckles a little,

"I no longer get my period."

"So you can't get pregnant?" [M/N] gave me an dumbfounded look then he smirks.

"Hyung, what are you implying?"

"What?" I'm confused. I'm not implying anything right?

"Hyung are you saying you want to sleep with me?" My eyes widened.

"N-No, no I don't want to sleep with you. I-I was just asking." I said, my face turning red. [M/N] burst into laughter

"I know. I was just teasing you" he said after he stopped laughing.

"To answer your question, yes I can get pregnant but it's not recommended as testosterone can effect the development of the baby."

"Ahh okay. So do you want to have kids?"

"It will depend on if my partner wants kids"

"I see. You mentioned testosterone. Do you take it?"

"No, I stopped taking it last year. Though I should go back on it."

"Why?"

"Because my body is going back to how it was before I started and I don't want that.."

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop taking it?"

"Oh, I stopped because I felt like." Talking to [M/N] about something so personal makes me feel I'm getting closer to him. We continued our conversation for 30 minutes before I.N came into the room.

"[M/N], Hyung, have you seen twitter yet?" He asks sounding concerned.

"No, why?" I asked.

"There's videos of [M/N] at the fan sign going around." I.N responded.

"Yeah? what's the problem with that?" [M/N] said not concerned at all.

"The videos are when you fell asleep!" "Oh, What are fans saying?"

"Some are criticising you, some find it cute while others are concerned about your health!" [M/N] stayed quiet for a bit before he answered.

"Will I need to address this or not say anything?"