Chapter 25

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

The day has finally arrived! I'll be moving into the dorm with Stary Kids today. According to my eldest niece, they live in two separate dorms meaning I might not be in the same one with Chan! Not that I have anything against the others, it's just, Chan is the first one I've met so I feel a little more comfortable with him.

The company has already put my two suitcases into one of the dorms while I'm training for the last time. Today happens to be evaluation day! I assume I won't be participating but just in case I decided to do my best before it's mine turn.

-

(Seungmin's pov)

I woke up to two suitcases in my room, obvious they're not mine. I stood staring at them trying to figure out who's they were.

After a while Minho Hyung came in,

"Seungmin are you, oh. What are you doing?"

"Are these yours?"

"No. The company dropped them off early this morning. Apparently someone is moving into our dorm."

"But why my room?"

"Your room is the first one they saw. I guess the suitcases are heavy enough for them to dump them here."

"Does Chan Hyung know about this?"

Minho shrugs.

-Time skip: 10pm-

([M/N]s pov)

Evaluations ended an hour ago but I decided to stay a little longer, not that I needed to. I just wanted to get a little more practice in before meeting the rest of my group.

It's definitely not the best idea to meet them so late in the evening but I needed to calm my nerves down a little first otherwise I would be a mess.

-11pm-

(Seungmins pov)

Chan Hyung has been looking nervous ever since he told everyone to gather at the first dorm. I hope this 'meeting' has something to do with the suitcases.

"Where is he? He should've been here 2 hours ago!" Chan said. Everyone is still very confused on what's going on.

"Hyung? Who are we waiting for?" Just as Felix asked Chan, there was a knock on the door. A few seconds later it opened and our manager walks in.

"Manager-nim?" Jeongin questions.

"Hey, sorry for the late arrival.." He chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Chan have you told everyone what's happening?" Our manager asks turning to him. Chan shakes his head

"No not yet. I was waiting for you guys to arrive."

"Okay. Now that we're here let me introduce to you [M/N]." The manager steps to the side revealing a boy who was standing behind him. The boy, [M/N] had a small shy smile, his check were tinted pink most likely from shyness. He gave a shy bow.

"[M/N] this is Stray Kids, Stray Kids this is [M/N] your new member."

•––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

Sorry for the short chapter. For some reason this was hard to write 🤔

Anyway, how have you guys enjoyed the story so far? Is there anything that you would like to see?