Chapter 17

•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•

Knock Knock

"Can I come in?"

Their head's turned to the door, "Yeah you can come in." Mary answered. When the door opened [M/N] eyes widened.

•–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––•
( Words that are underlined means they are speaking in english)

"Hyung?"

"Bang Chan?"

"[M/N] what happened! Are you okay?" He said while rushing over to [M/N] bed.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" [M/N] asked confused.

"What happened? I thought you were taking a break for your mental health? Did you get into an accident?"

"I am taking a break for my mental health and I didn't get into a accident..." [M/N] said saying the last part quietly.

"[M/N]-ah, why are you in the hospital if you didn't get into a accident?" Bang Chan said softly yet firm. [M/N] wanted to tell him the real reason why he's here but he couldn't bring himself too. He was scared, scared of being rejected, scared of being judged.

"I can't tell you..."

"Why?" Bang Chan said confused.

"I can't..."

"[M/N] don't be like this... He's worried about you and you knew he would find out eventually, so why not tell him now?" Mary said trying to comfort him. She knows he's scared.

"Mary, I want to tell him. I do! But I can't..." [M/N] eyes start to water. He tries his best not to let them fall.

"[M/N] it's okay, I'm sure he won't think differently of you, you've seen how Feilx and Lee Know accepted you so why wouldn't Bang Chan?"

"Mary? Why is he here?" Bang Chan asked truing to Mary. [M/N] turned his head towards Mary and gave her a look telling her not to say anything about it.

"Well it's a bit complicated but he originally came here for one surgery but ended up getting another one done at the same time."

"Surgery? Did something happen?"

"Uh no, nothing happened recently. 1 year before [M/N] become a trainee at JYP he had an accident while he was dancing and injured his shoulder pretty badly but our parents didn't believe him so he never got checked out for it and so 5 years later his shoulder almost gave out. In fact the doctor said it would've gotten more damage during this tour." Mary informed.

Bang Chan didn't know what to say. He was to say the least, stunned. How could he have missed this? How couldn't he see [M/N] shoulder was giving him pain? Bang Chan feels like he's been a terrible leader for not knowing what was going on.

"I'm sorry.. I should've known sooner."  [M/N] looks at the leader then looks down at his hands.

"Hyung... don't.. don't apologise. You didn't do anything wrong." Mary and Bang Chan turn their attention to [M/N] as he spoke for the first time for a while. They both noticed the tears falling onto his hands.