[unimportant]

The previous era The humans of earth reach peak technological development, well to bad since there will a honkai out break.

People are just walking around having wonderful lives smiles and happiness everywhere, like there is nothing bad we'll happen.

So sad something bad actually happen.

The sky became dark and and clouds starts glowing with magenta or pink lightning gathering together into a one big storm.

Waves slowly gets higher and higher.

The people are terrified but that's not all.

Few pink balls falling like meteors then drops in the city, and honkai beast came out of it and the humans screams and runs or hide away from the honkai beast.

Our Y/N? Well, he is also falling from the sky, as a pink ball too.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He is still screaming

Y/N: IIITT BBBUUUUUUUUUUUURRRNNNSSSSSSSS!!!

And about to fall in 3

2...

1...

And... He crash landed in the city road creating a big crater.

Y/N: Ugh!! My gosh!

Y/N: uuuuggghh, I thought I'm going to die again.

Slowly standing up the The Golden husk Y/N gets out of the crater he made, he looks around the invaded city while people screaming and honkai beast roars.

Y/N's eyes widen as he takes in the chaos that surrounds him

Y/N's eyes widen as he takes in the chaos that surrounds him. He is in complete shock and struggles to process everything that is happening.

Y/N: ... Damn...

He turns around, hoping that it's just a nightmare, but the destruction and chaos are still there, staring back at him.

Y/N: ... So this is the previous era...

After taking a moment to process his surroundings, Y/N looks down at his hand and then his body. He has transformed into a Husk Nihilus, a golden version.

Y/N: It's cool and all, but... what should I do from now on? It didn't give me a mission or objective...

Suddenly, he hears soldiers approaching and turns to see heavily-equipped soldiers with tanks. Y/N's nerves kick in as the soldiers aim their weapons at him.

Soldier 1: Sir! There's only one here!

Y/N turns around again, trying to find a way out. With his enhanced abilities, he quickly does a barrel roll and hides behind tall buildings to avoid the tanks and aircraft.

Soldier 2: Quickly, it's getting away.

Y/N, already far away from them due to his speed, slows down and stops to catch his breath.