ch 4 Building a Home and Preparing for the Unknown

Author: so before you read this I made Aeon Nihilius appearance!

(Whole body) the torso design is a little inspiration from gurren lagann anime series

(Head)

Author: I like how about your thoughts about this? Also I'm ganna make a dedicated bio later

Okay let's get back to the story!

General POV

For the next four days, Aeon dedicated his efforts to constructing a place where he could stay and prepare for any unknown eventualities. He built what could be called a home, although it was more like a temporary base. The structure resembled an igloo, but it was made entirely out of a pile of trees, and it was quite large.

As he worked, Aeon thought about the uncertain nature of the world he now found himself in. He had no idea what era he was in, or what dangers or challenges lay ahead of him. He realized that being prepared for anything could mean the difference between life and death, so he started brainstorming ways to prepare himself for the unknown.

Although Aeon wasn't a fighter, he was confident in his ability to use his intellect to his advantage. Being in the body of Husk Nihilius, a massive robot, was definitely a bonus that would provide him with the physical strength and power he needed to survive. But he knew that simply having strength wasn't enough.

After completing his temporary base (which may turn out to be his permanent one), Aeon decided it was time to put his knowledge to use. He remembered watching countless videos about surviving in the wilderness and animals shows. Although he couldn't recall all the details, he knew that he could still use the knowledge he had retained and put it into practice.

Aeon ventured forth, his Oath of Judah - a powerful weapon crafted in a bygone era - in hand, along with a sword and a pair of double SMGs. He surveyed his surroundings, searching for any available resources. A smile played on his lips as he realized that what he was doing was akin to real-life Minecraft. He shook off the thought and focused on his task, spotting a towering wall of stone in the distance. As he neared the wall, he saw that it was more of a cliff and that he stood at its base.