Ch 13 the Reveal time skip

Author: Sorry if it's late

Author: Sorry if it's late ...

Author: the reason why it took soooo damn long is I want to make it...

Author: INTO A COMIC! That's right! I was planning making this specific chapter into a comic, but seems impossible because ugh...

Author: the time... oh the damn time.... However! despite scraped I'm going to show the ones that I have finished anyway! So back to writing!

Author: and by the way, I pass my entrance exams! Wooooo! I'm going to start going to college at around the middle of August, so yeah GG!

Author: too bad I won't be able to focus in this wattpad stories I wanted to continue and maybe even longer chapters to be finish ugh... but I hey maybe after graduation I might be better! No I will be better! Let's goooo!

Author: I hope for others be also with blessed life and able to go to college as well!

Author: anyways back to the story! Sorry in advance if this is a bit rush.

Author: ok start!

In one of the remaining cities in the world, the main base of MOTH, Dr. Mei walked along many cold and metallic hallways, guided by only a small, long LED light that illuminated her path. She kept her focus on her tablet, noting and writing reports on her research progress and the development of the Herrscher of Ice's core for the benefit of humanity.

As Dr. Mei continued walking through the long metal hallway, each step echoed with a cold tapping sound. Suddenly, she felt a cold breeze rushing against her skin, growing colder with each passing moment. She heard the distinct sound of heavy boots approaching her. Dr. Mei looked up and spotted a man with white hair and a blue, white, and black long coat adorned with shoulder armor on the left side. It was none other than Kevin Kaslana, the soon-to-be world's strongest human.

Seeing Kevin, Dr. Mei couldn't help but break into a smile. She quickened her pace, though she tried to maintain her composure and not reveal her affection—well, not just yet, at least. Kevin observed her with his unwavering and serious expression, but deep down, he was also glad to see her.

As Dr. Mei approached closer to Kevin, who had stopped and was waiting for her, she smiled warmly and spoke, "Kevin, I'm so glad you're safe after the mission in Australia, right? Ah...." Her voice trailed off as she looked into Kevin's eyes, which seemed to convey sadness and perhaps anguish. Dr. Mei wished to draw even nearer to him, maybe even hold his hand, but due to his recent MANTIS surgery—a procedure involving powerful honkai beasts merging with the human body—anyone without sufficient honkai resistance could not touch him without freezing to death.

 Mei wished to draw even nearer to him, maybe even hold his hand, but due to his recent MANTIS surgery—a procedure involving powerful honkai beasts merging with the human body—anyone without sufficient honkai resistance could not touch him without...