[unimportant]

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot voice>

We observe the three Mantises and Y/N. Now that Kevin, Su, and Elysia are in the streets, fights are taking place, and Y/N is just present to defend himself.

Kevin pov

Now that the battle has reached a standstill, I can see the honkai beast. It is a massive, human-like shape that is all golden with black streaks. It is without a doubt the [golden reaper]. I turn to Su and Elysia.

Kevin: both of you don't you think it's the [golden reaper]?

I see Su and Elysia stare at the [golden reaper] and the The eyes of both also notice it's appearance.

Elysia: ah~ so that's what looks like.

Su: strange, according to the description of the refugees, he doesn't attack.

Kevin: he doesn't, look at its stance, that thing is on full defense.

Elysia: hmmm~ but why?

Kevin: doesn't matter, according to Dr. Mei we must capture it.

Su: Roger!
Elysia: Roger!

Then, we dispersed. While Elysia moves to my left and hops from building to building while drawing her bow back and aiming at the [golden reaper], I go forward directly towards the target. Su, on the other hand, follows behind me and supports me while carrying Heilige Lanze Welwitschia (also known as the abyss flower).

Kevin: engage!

Y/N pov

Y/N: capture me? well then...

I was getting ready to flee when I saw them make the first move, and as I started to back away, an arrow almost struck me. I turned to face the gracefully grinning pink elf. I grin.

Y/N: smiling while fighting *chuckles* classic Elysia, but sorry I don't want to get hit.

She continues to shoot an

arrow at me, but I skate backwards and use my mind to recall the feeling from when I was playing....

Beat Saber...

I then to enhance my stance and close my eyes

I then open my eyes with determination.

Y/N: *mumbles* let it Rip.

As the arrow come straight at me, I swing my sword and pray to God that I pray it works. But ah miracle happen. I was able to split the arrow into two.