Ch 11 Ripping Commenced

Author: hello! Me again! Sorry if it takes some time

Author: this one is a little fast paced cause I'm in a hurry, I have to mock review for the entrance exams (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Author: I'm so excited and scared at the same time, so I'm very sorry if this chapter is kinda crap.

Author: and I'm sorry no drawings in this chapter I'm trying to finish this quickly, enjoy this little image I found on Pinterest.

Author: any enjoy!

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

Big or loud noise

Amidst the chaos and destruction, Aponia clutches the child tightly in her arms and makes a frantic dash back toward the safety of the nearby shelter or church. The weight of the situation weighs heavily on her mind as she races against time.

Meanwhile, inside the shelter, Elysia, Yae Sakura, and Kalpass anxiously await Aponia's return, seeking refuge from the mayhem unfolding outside.

In this tense atmosphere, Kalpass's face contorts with a mix of confusion and anger as he locks eyes with Elysia. His voice carries a hint of frustration as he demands an explanation, "What do you mean by scouting?"

Elysia, undeterred by Kalpass's building rage, responds with a playful smile and a light-hearted giggle. "Hey, it's okay if you're curious," she says, gesturing toward the shelter. "The children will be safe in there."

Her cheerful demeanor masks the concerns brewing within Kalpass, who dismisses the notion of safety with a profanity-laced retort. "Screw your safety! Listen here! I'll wipe that annoying smile off your face!"

Yae Sakura tenses up, readying her katana for action, but Elysia swiftly intervenes, placing a hand on Sakura's arm, signaling her to stand down. Elysia's smile remains unflinching, seemingly unaffected by Kalpass's venomous words.

With her hand still extended, Elysia continues to address Kalpass, radiating confidence in her words. "We possess a means to cure them all, and by 'all,' I mean every single one of them."

Her unwavering optimism shines through as she maintains her cheerful outlook, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness.

Sakura, bewildered by the revelation, verbalizes her thoughts, "Could it truly be possible? But how?"

Aware of her limited scientific knowledge, Sakura ponders whether Dr. Mei, a renowned figure in Honkai research, could have made a breakthrough. However, Elysia's thoughts diverge from Sakura's assumptions.

Yet, Elysia's true intentions remain uncertain.

Meanwhile, Kalpass seethes with rage, though he chooses to remain silent for the time being, contemplating the situation at hand.