[unimportant]

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

Y/N: *sigh* i can't believe I'm doing this...

It's at 11:30 pm, Our protagonist, Y/N, is just right beside the wall of the city.

Y/N: I don't know why and how I was convince to do this. But lets get this get over with.

Y/N: however if I do this, I some sort get some few benefits, like finding the characters and with that I will be able to know what part of the story am I. Even though it's this irl, I just say story so I wouldn't get lost.

He turns to face the wall.

Y/N: but how the heck do get in? It's like as tall as the Eiffel tower!

Yes, it's 300 meters or 982 feet to be exact, Y/N just there staring the top of the wall and think of a plan.

Y/N: hmmm... I could just break the wall using void archives but the honkai will get in,... A-ha! I know!

He then stretch his right arm call its name.

Y/N: Judah.

He summon the Judah

Y/N: I'll never get tired of saying that.

The Judah the turning its gears and something extend showing spears it then shoots the wall creating ladders of spears.

Y/N: very useful.

He then climb up the wall using the spears, once he reach at the middle hight of the wall he then turns around, and questioning himself.

Y/N: it's very weird why there are know patrols at night, meh whatever.

He continued his climbing.

Meanwhile somewhere

Aircrafts return back from the outside of the city, these are rescue aircrafts landing to the landing pad and inside the aircraft are punch of people from the outside.

We then saw a white hair man with the shamash on his a hand looking at the people at the top of the balcony of the lab/base(I think), and a female soldier (a normal valkyrie to be exact but they don't call 'that' yet).

(ahem so some one did it better so here you go)

meanwhile a white haired man with blue aquamarine eyes looked at the people walking around while wielding a bright red greatsword on his back, accompanied by a female soldier standing. carefully watching as the scene ever played in front of him. The base hasn't been this busier since the Herrscher of Fire destroyed the entirety of Australia after only few hours upon her awakening. And that same core that created the Herrscher was used to forge the weapon in his posession, The Judgement of Shamash."

(thank you - SWhoPG)

Kevin: a lot more refugees again, is it because of the golden honkai creature that refugees keep talking about again?

Female soldier : yes sir, apparently these batch of refugees were also save by the [golden reaper].

The [golden reaper], is a top secret information for only selected members only. The information only gives that, the [golden reaper] is a honkai creature is a pure gold with black lines in it, human like figure with a great sword, it's very mechanical, it usually kill honkai and sparing human lives, this is the first time that honkai creature like this, and scientists can't explain why, well this information was solely base on the refugees and our soldiers witnessed it, it also break any sort camera, which is thay they noticed a very weird behavior, thus they conducted, and think it's much smarter then they usually encounter. And that's only information they got so far.

However what they didn't know that Y/N never show of his guns and other stuff, he did that for counter measures.

Kevin: that thing again? *sigh* why is a honkai beast would do that? It might do something like making a distraction because we have to many refugees and use this as a opportunity to get in right? I mean, It must have an alternative motive.

Female soldier: *Laughs aloud* sir, with all due respect, I do understand, but according to Dr. Mei even though it's smarter then the rest but It didn't do anything but kill honkai beast and they think rather its sentient its more of because of it mutant evolution or something, and it's from 'the' Dr. Mei. I'm sure it's just nothing, and to be honest it's kinda a good for us too, we were able regain some few cities in this past 3 months and 2 weeks, I'm sure it's nothing.

Kevin was convinced because it was his Mei, but he still has bad feeling about it.

Female soldier: and besides if it really did come we have people on patrol all around the wall so there is nothing to worry about it sir.

Kevin: hmmm, your right but we should be cautious about this.

Meanwhile the people that are supposed to patrol on Y/N's side...

Patroler1: man I'm beat, thank god we get to have a little break.

Patroler2: yeah, so let's use this small time baby! Drinks on me boys!

All the patrolers: WOOOOOO!!!

They never came back cause they are to drunk.

Meanwhile Y/N gently and happily singing "bury the light" even though he sing it joyfully it's kinda scary due to his voice make it sound like ominous or a psychopath, while climbing

Y/N: ~I am the stom that is approaching~, ~provoking~, ~black clouds in isolation~

Y/N: *sigh* seriously where is everyone?

To be continue...

Sorry it's short again and grammar.