CH 16 Corruption Eliminate

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

[digital or robot or digital communication voice]

{telepathy}

Big or loud echoing voice

Yay I finished this chapter!(≧▽≦)

Thank you for waiting. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Elysia pulls her bow, then shoots out a crystal pink arrow at Sakura, which naturally dodges with rage within the expression of Sakura's face.

"Aponia," Elysia calmly says, smiling as she calls out Aponia beside her.

"Mhm," she lets out a soft grunt, and the nun pulls out her butterfly wings. She then thrusts her palms out of the air, and the powerful pushes Sakura to the wall. "Ugh!"

"I have to go first; I am not much of a fitting opponent of her." She then flies away to the corridors as she takes Amaya, the MOTH soldier, away. Elysia then turns to Eden and says, "Eden got the thing from Uncle?"

Eden fixes a sharp gaze on Elysia, recalling how they managed to return to MOTH quickly despite using dangerous transportation.

Flashback

"So I have this," Aeon says, patting down the massive cannon, which is two to three times his height and has a short barrel in addition to being big and wide. "Named Mass Diver, it's supposed to be used to bring materials to other bases from thousands of miles, it's still in the experimental phase, but it's functional transportation," Aeon stated.

 "Named Mass Diver, it's supposed to be used to bring materials to other bases from thousands of miles, it's still in the experimental phase, but it's functional transportation," Aeon stated

"I remember playing mindustry and loving using these guys, though the electricity to power up these things is quite expensive," Aeon thought.

Aeon then continues his speech, "You all be able to reach MOTH, assuming it would most like to be a minute."

"This... doesn't look safe." Aponia looks at the large cannon with a bit of worry in her eyes.

"I trust Uncle, and we can come back quicker this way." Elysia happily walks towards the ladder it was connected to and walks inside the large inner cannon.

Eden follows instinctively, climbing the ladder and saying, "I trust Elysia," but Aponia fidgets a little with her fingers and glances up at the big golden robot. "I must repeat just to be sure, so... It's safe, sir Aeon?"

"It is completely safe. Atleast For now," Aeon chuckled with a humming mechanical and ominously

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aponia now is getting more worried, but before she can ask another question, Elysia quickly grabs her by the shoulder and brings her inside as she clubs the ladder. "Come on, Aponia, uncle said it is safe~ so it should be fine."