[unimportant]

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

General POV

On the first day of remodeling his factory from scratch he first did demolition of the factory, however it was a slow process and for Y/N, which is very patient, that's why he was able to make inventions with good quality but having patience to demolish a whole five times larger compared to a normal factory and any other buildings he could think of, the factory that takes a whole day to clean everything so he could actually do work. The factory that now considers it his home. And especially...

It's a bread factory.

In only 10 minutes and he is fed up with crushing things. He takes a seat on a rock and considers how he can use his time more effectively. The moment he comes up with an idea, he snaps his finger.

He quickly picked up his small tools, gathered a number of pieces of broken machinery, and began to construct; however, there weren't enough supplies, so he hurried to the streets.

They ignore him because he is a honkai beast himself when he enters the streets filled with honkai beast, unless he taunts them. He then circles around the road, takes a look around, and discovers many abandoned motorcycles, cars, and even a tank. Well, occasionally they dispatch a squad outside to conduct raids, rescue missions, and other similar operations.

He quickly picks up the wrecked motorcycle and lays it on the wrecked car, then picks up the wrecked car and lays it on the tank, stacking them up, before carrying it through the herd of Honkai beasts to the base.

Y/N: excuse me, coming through.

he said in his thoughts as rushes through the herd of honkai beast.

12 minutes later.

When he returned to his factory, he dumped everything on the floor, began to disassemble the components, grabbed the necessary tools, and began building humanoid-shaped droids.

After three hours, he finally completed it. They do not appear overly futuristic. They have two camera lenses for eyes, one on top and the other on the bottom. It is 11 feet tall with a bumblebee- or caution-sign-like pattern of yellow and black stripes. While the right hand has two finger grippers that can be transformed into any construction tool that is required, the left hand has fingers. There are five total.

(not mine and it looks like a worker version of bastion from overwatch I think it's because of the eyes)

There are five of them, but they haven't been deployed yet because they need Honkai energy. Y/N, then place the bagpack, which is the battery on its back fueled with honkai energy. He also needs to transform the computer that was previously used only to operate his flying drone into the main command post for the droids, drones, and other robots he will be building in the future.