Ch 13.1 Extra: The Powerful weapon? And the Keikaku?

Author: yup! That's right! Early update let's goooooo!

Before Elysia arrives with her friends, Eden and Aponia.

Yesterday...

Aeon's POV

I am in my Base, attempting to create a cure. However, it's almost near impossible, especially with me doing it all by myself. I have to dig out ores, harvest herbs and other crops, and grind some Honkai beast corpses almost all day and night without sleeping... Ugh... Luckily, I'm a Honkai Machine... Well, more or less. I just forgot and realized 2 years ago that I'm a Quantum being.

But then I think about it and talk to myself while conducting some liquids with different effects, saying, "But if I'm going to base it on game releases... Husk Nihilius is a psychic, and quantum is not a thing yet... Ugh... Confusing.. anyway."

Not thinking of Husk Nihilius' origin, I simply focus on experimenting with this new formula. This one mostly consists of herbal grasses that I have grown myself, and a few I have painfully scavenged from the land, and even from the sea, where I had to swim across to another island just to obtain them.

"Well, it's not all the herbal grasses from all over the world, but only the ones that I can get from my vicinity. Meh," I say with a shrug, taking a small dose into the syringe. I then turn my mechanical head with my eyes, gears making clanking sounds with each turn. I look at the mouse, infected by Honkai.

"Alright, let's see if this works." I inject it with the experimented "cure," but the rat dies shortly in front of me, and I just scratch my golden chin. "Well, I guess combining lots of different herbs will do that. They turn into poison instead... Very well, another failure."

I sigh, look around, and get another capsule and a large boiling pit with tons of salt and some other materials. I drop a small dose of Honkai beast's purple blood, or what I usually call honkai energy, but then again, honkai can be anything, so meh.

"Alright, this and then..." I am about to grab another component for the pot, but as I grab a small jar that I am about to use with my large two golden mechanical fingers, I bump into a small little tuna that I just found offshore and take it with me. I was about to use it for cooking, but now it became a cause of my accidental misfortune as I widen my Mechanical red eyes and say, "Oh no.."

As the tuna drops into the large pot, it glows with purple Honkai energy, sparking with electricity all over the place. Luckily, that doesn't really affect me, just a little fireworks, but I back away a little just to be sure.

After 10 minutes of disco and lighting action in my large kitchen, it finally stops.

I walk closer with each mechanical leg stamping on the metal floor towards the pot. I lean closer inside to see what is inside, and oh my god... I can't believe my eyes.

"What... The hell?" I look inside the pot, and it's all empty. All the purple liquid that I had concocted has disappeared. What's more bizarre is that all that's left is a tuna that is still inside the pot. I keep staring at it with my eyes squinting. The tuna seems... stiff... for whatever reason. I then raise my robotic arm and slowly pinch it just to grab it with my two golden metal fingers and pull it out from the empty pot. I inspect the straight, stiff tuna and twist it around, trying to bend it.

"Hmm.... Well then, this thing became... Hard... Like metal.." I keep looking at it, but I stop since it didn't help much. I needed to test it for what it is capable of now, so I try scanning it with my large Honkai detecting contraption that I have placed in the lab. I activate my roller blades, and gears start turning as I skate towards the lab to investigate the properties of the current tuna.