ch 7 Elysia Montage

Sorry I'm very busy these days preparing for college

Any way let's starts.

Aeon POV

Today, I'm at my base with Elysia, and we're hanging out on her playground. Not much is happening, but I've been working hard to improve the base lately. I've also been slowly starting to work on automating some tasks. I started with mini wooden robots that can help me cut wood. I know it sounds strange, but I find the irony amusing.

I'm no joker but I really am branching out with my wooden robots! Haha... Ok I'll be quite

I'm not much of a comedian, but I can't help but crack a joke about my expanding collection of wooden robots. I chuckle to myself, realizing that it's a pretty terrible pun.

After deciding to make these robots, it took me a while to painstakingly cut out all the body parts from wood. It felt like I was crafting an action figure from scratch. Once I finished making the body parts, I had to assemble them and then install electronic components inside each robot. It was a frustrating process, but I managed to finish 10 wood cutters.

(Not mine)

I even gave each of the wood cutters a mustache

I even gave each of the wood cutters a mustache. After assembling them, I inserted a battery into each of them and did some simple coding with the help of RA. Then, I turned them on, and they started to walk towards the outside of the base. I followed them to see if my creations did their job. When I reached the outside of the walls, I saw them start chopping wood. They even helped each other to carry the tree logs back to the base. I was very impressed that I created robots on my first try.

As I watched, I saw Elysia come to follow me in the distance. She was in awe of how awesome it was to see the robots moving around.

Elysia: Wow! Uncle, who are these other uncles?

I chuckled at how she assumed that they were sentient. I then explained:

Aeon: Elysia, these uncles are my creations so that I don't have to cut wood myself.

Elysia: WOW, that's amazing! Uncle, can you teach me how to do that?

This surprised me a bit since Elysia is not the inventor type. It's out of character according to the game version of Elysia she used to play.

Aeon: Um... Uugh... yes? What makes you interested in learning?

Elysia: Because you can make stuff, and I want to be like you.

I could see Elysia starting to smile and sparkle with enthusiasm.

Elysia: Please?

Aeon: She looks eager.