ch 2 so I'm waking up

Y/N POV

Darkness surrounds me, and I can feel myself falling asleep quickly. What will happen to those I leave behind is something I don't know. Will Mika and John finally wed after all these years? Did Dio look after my treasured bicycle, or did he get rid of it for scrap? My mind is racing with ideas, but I realize that there is nothing I can do at this point. At least I'm passing away quietly.

I feel a jolt, and then I realize I'm no longer in the dark, just as I'm beginning to accept my fate. My skin is tickled by the soft grass I can feel beneath me. I'm lying down on some kind of aircraft when I slowly open my eyes to find a stunningly blue sky.

I get myself to my feet and turn my head to get a better view of my surroundings as I sit up. I'm not sure what it is, but something seems a little off. I feel a little out of sorts and like my body has changed a bit from what I remember. despite the odd sensation.

I am jolted awake and gasp for breath. My surroundings are unfamiliar, and I find myself lying on a bed of soft grass. Confusion sets in as I try to remember what happened. Was I dreaming? No, I distinctly remember feeling the impact of...something. But what was it?

shock to be alive.

Y/N: Where the hell am I?

I thought

I keep looking at myself, amazed at the minute details of my mechanical form. I'm mesmerized by my body's angular shapes and graceful curves, and I can't help but admire the skill with which it was designed. I feel the ridges and grooves that give my arms their texture as I run my fingers over the cool metal of my arms.

I thought my legs were just thin and wide, but they're much more complicated than that. It appears that the metal wheels are roller blades. I get a better look at the swords that are sticking out from behind my knees, their jagged edges sparkling in the sunlight. They appear to be an essential component of my design, and I find myself wondering how they might be put to use.

The most interesting part of my body, in my opinion, is my torso. It has an inverted triangle shape with a second face-like pattern on its surface. I look almost regal because of the graceful and elegant lines and curves of this design. I'm so impressed with how I look.

As I inspect myself, I realize that I cannot see my own face. I see a pool of water nearby and decide to take a closer look at my reflection. I am fairly certain of who I am, but seeing my reflection confirms my suspicions.

Y/N: Okay, let's see what I look like... woah...

That's all I can say.

I'm shocked to discover that I remarkably resemble Husk Nihilius, an enemy boss in Honkai Impact 3rd, as I look down at my metallic body. The distinction is that I am made of pure gold and am, based on my height, either 6 or 9 inches taller than the original. Really, it's pretty cool.

That's not all, though. I'm built like a gundam, with black lines highlighting my golden exterior. My appearance is impressive, and the fact that my eyes are red with black sclera only makes it better.

As I survey my surroundings, a thought suddenly hits me.

Y/N: Am I in the Honkai Impact world?

If I am, then I need to find civilization quickly. But I have to be careful not to scare anyone. I don't want things to get ugly.

I turned my head to survey my surroundings and saw weapons lying on the ground. A thick, wide, two-handed great sword caught my eye, along with two golden SMGs. They looked like they could be useful, but the thing is, I had no idea how to fight. Sure, I may have dabbled in some taekwondo in the past, but I never even earned a beginner's belt. Despite my lack of combat training, I decided to take the weapons with me, just in case I needed to fend off honkai beasts on my journey.

But what surprised me the most was a giant, thick cross and a red cube lying amongst the other weapons. I recognized the cross from the Oath of Judah, one of the most powerful weapons ever created. It created an anti-Honkai field and chains that could bind enemies, not to mention it could also spew out spears and rain them down on foes. However, I'd never seen anyone use it as a chain mace before. As a robot, it might be possible for me to wield it, but I wasn't entirely sure.

As for the red cube, I suspected it was a void archive, but it was quiet and unresponsive. If it had been sentient, I could have confirmed that it was indeed a void archive. However, without any response from the cube, I couldn't be entirely sure. Nevertheless, I decided to keep it with me, just in case it proved useful later on.

Y/N: Alright, on my way!

Y/N: But where should I go first? It's hard not to go to that village.

Y/N: Maybe I should head forward? Hmm, yes, that's a good idea.

Y/N: Oh, and I need a new name. I don't want to be called Husk Nihilius.

...

...

Y/N: Alright, my name should be... how about "Aeonoritempus Nihilius"?

Y/N: Hmm, that's too long.

Y/N: "Tempion Nihilius"?

Y/N: No, that doesn't feel right.

Y/N: "Aeon"...

Y/N: Yes, I like that. From now on, I'll be known as Aeon.

To be continued....

Was it good?

Finally finish it see you in the next chapter