NSFW ALPHABET w/ Dean Ambrose + Jon Moxley

Requested by Anon & @alexinotherlands

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Dean is all about cuddling you after sex, pressing soft kisses on the top of your head, while you kiss his chest, drawing lazy circles on his stomach. you's two will lie there for a while whisperings sweet nothings to each other, until Dean gets up and goes to the bathroom and gets a washcloth, cleaning off yours and his cum off your thigh and pussy, making you whimper.

He'd then cuddle you again, big spoon style this time, peppering your shoulder and the crook of your neck with kisses, while whispering how much he adores you.

Mox isn't much of a cuddlier at all, he'll roll off of you and lie there for a while, catching his breath, and falling into a deep slumber. Though he will kiss your neck before drifting off to sleep, that's about the closest thing you'll get to affection after sex with him.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Dean's favourite body part is your boobs and your ass, he just loves them so much, he loves grabbing them sucking on them, he even loves squeezing them between his cock. Dean is obsessed with your boobs.

Dean's favourite body part of his own is his hands, mostly because he knows that they are your undoing, he loves moving his hand up your thigh until it reaches your inner thigh he also loves the feeling of his hands touching your skin.

Mox's favourite body part of yours is your boobs, of course, his obsessed with them, he loves to squeezing/ grabbing them while he fucks the living daylights out of you. He loves sucking on them until your nipples end up swollen.

Mox doesn't really have a favourite body part of his, though if it had to choose it would probably be his mouth, his cock, and his hands, since they are the three things that bring you pleasure, and that makes him even cockier then he already is.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Dean either cum on your tits, or your stomach, inside you or in your mouth. Though he especially enjoys it when he cums in your mouth, the sight of you swallowing his cum is a beautiful sight, well to him anywhere he cums on you is a beautiful sight, your expression is just so stunning to him.

Mox doesn't really care where he cums, he'll cum inside you, on your stomach, on your boobs, on your ass, and on your back, even on your face. Though he loves the feeling of cumming inside you, your walls tightening around him as he releases inside you, moaning your name with a few curse words. Though you normally scold him for cumming inside you since he doesn't use a condom.

"Relax, princess, you're on the pill." He huffed, slightly annoyed by your bitching.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Dean's dirty little secret is that he wants to go full Moxley on you but he's too afraid you'll leave him, or won't talk to him again, he low-key wants to try chains with you.

Mox doesn't have a dirty secret and he normally does what he wants.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Dean and Mox are defiantly experienced in the bedroom, they know what they are doing and they know how to please you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Dean has many of them, though his top two are doggy style & you riding him.

Doggy style because that's when his rough side comes through, pinning you against the mattress, or whatever surfaces he fucks you on, his hands either gripping your neck or your arms or pulling your hair as he fucks you.