Office Romance w/ Seth Rollins

-WHOREFEST; Office Romance with Seth!

— WARNINGS: office romance, romance, drama, angst, mentions of sex, nsfw, mature themes, errors I missed while proofreading or Grammarly missed, errors I missed.

— AU PROMPT: Office Romance AU

— AUTHORS NOTE: I changed this a little since its an AU[alternative universe] 💜

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

A lot of people say office romance is a bad idea, that your job could be in jeopardy, and your career could be as well. Well, that's what they say. Even your mother. She tried to make you see reason since he was your boss.

Expect your work bestie who happened to be your best friend outside of work. Told you to fuck what they think it's not their love life. Go for it. In her words, she claimed you could cut the sexual tension between Seth and you with a knife.

Only your best friend knew about your relationship with Seth. Seth believed no one knew and wanted to keep it on the down low.

Seth would make you stay late to do 'overtime' when in fact that overtime was him fucking you in his office on various furniture placed in his office.

Taking his sweet time with you. A smug smirk plastered on his lips.

Hands wandering down your chest. Hands groping your boobs. Taking one of your nipples in his mouth sucking softly than a bit rougher, while his other hand massaged your boob, he would then move onto the other untouched one, before trailing his mouth down your stomach till he reached the waistband of your underwear, pulling them down with his teeth.

He admired how wet your core was before lowering his mouth down to your wet pulsing core. The tip of his tongue swirling around your entrance.

Depending on what mood he is in he will either eat you out or he will finger you while sucking on your clit.

He likes to try different techniques with his tongue.

Watching you come undone, once you release in his mouth or his fingers, he will swallow it.

Or in the case of fingering you, he will lick it off his fingers, sometimes even wrapping his lips around his fingers and sucking it.

You then return the favor, by sucking him off, hand wandering down his chest till it reached his belt. Undoing it all the while looking at him. Smirking at the effect you had on him as you undid his pants, then his boxers

Sexual activities just don't occur in private, it happens in meetings, or when he takes you to a business dinner.

He will finger you under the table.

Or cockwarming you either one.

It wasn't just the sex, when he wasn't busy working and he had time off, as well as you, the both of you will hang out outside of work.

Seth would be professional around you at work. He knows how toxic the work environment can be. He also doesn't want people to bully you and making rumors up about you.

Though he likes you occupy his mind, so much so that he gets behind on work.

Which is why he often takes a while or hours to reply. He knows if he texts you or looks at his phone he will get nothing done...

LIKES ARE AWESOME, BUT COMMENTS/FEEDBACK ARE GEMS! HOPE YOU LOVELIES LIKED IT! 💜