Sex (With My Ex) ❪ EDGE❫ *NSFW*

❄PAIRINGS: Edge x F!Reader

❄FEATURING: Y/n, Edge.

— SYNOPSIS: Y/n finds herself sleeping with her ex, and now she is a mess, obsessed, and brokenhearted, she is back where she started.

— WARNINGS: errors I missed, smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, unprotected sex [wrap it before you tap it], oral [both receiving], sex with the ex, heartbreaks, flings, angst, but angst with smut (smangst), dom!edge, rough sex, teasing, foreplay, swearing.

— w/c: 2412

— AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you so much, amore. I hope you like it! I kind of changed the plot from what I told you I was going to do. 💜

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

His kisses were searing hot. His hands grasped onto your waist tightly, as he pressed his body flush against your body. Your hands gripping his face tightly. Neither of you cared if it left bruises.

To intoxicated. Too drunk on each other's touch to realize the repercussions of the actions both of you were making.

It has only been two months since Edge and you broke up, and here you were about to have sex with him.

You knew you should have left immediately after running into him. you should have said no to drinks with him, then you wouldn't have ended up in his arms. In his apartment. He was an ex for a reason, but your mind was fuzzy with all the alcohol you consumed.

All you could think about was him, his lips against yours, his touch.

You weren't sure who was the first one to kiss who, but here Edge and you were in his apartment in a heated make-out session. Tearing each other's clothes, till you were left in your lingerie and he was left in his boxers.

Edge moved forward making you move backward. Till the back of your knees hit the edge of the mattress. Edge pushed you back, making you fall onto the mattress. Edge fell on top of you. His body was pressed against yours. Deepening the kiss.

His tongue slipped into your mouth. Your tongue fought his for dominance. He won. Edge grinded his growing bulge against your covered heat. Making you moan into the kiss.

Edge broke the kiss. Pulling his lips away from yours. Both of you breathing heavily. Lips were swollen from the heavy make-out session.

His hazel green eyes were dark with lust as he stared deeply into your [eye colour] eyes.

His hands left your waist, grabbing a hold of your jawline. His thumbs gently caressed your cheeks. His stare was a mixture of lust and admiration. Making your heart melt.

"God I missed you," He gasped out. Before you could utter a single word, he spoke again.

"You are even more beautiful than the last time I saw you," He spoke. He rested his forehead against your forehead. Eyes fluttered closed as his lips pressed against yours softly. His lips pulled away from yours.

"I'm going to show you how much I missed you," He spoke.

His lips pressed against your neck, leaving hot searing kisses down your neck. His hands slipped away from your jawline and slipped underneath your back. Undoing your bra, he slipped it off. His rough hands grabbed your boobs, while his lips trailed down to the valley of your breast.

He removed one of his hands and replaced it with his lips. His mouth attached to your nipple sucking harshly, making you gasp. Back arching as your body withered underneath his touch. His other hand massaged your boob. He continued to suck for a while letting out a hum against your nipple. Making you mewl. He slowly removed his mouth from your nipple and repeated the same action to the other again. You only grew more aroused. Grinding against his covered bulge. Which made Edge moan.