Misunderstanding | Aj Styles

denise63089: Hello!! If you're still taking AJ Styles requests could you please write AJ trying to make it up to you (his girlfriend) for overreacting over something...perhaps he sees you wearing another male superstars merch...when he knows he had no reason to worry about it to begin with. If you're not taking requests, please disregard this. Thank you!! :)

Pairings: Aj Styles x Reader

Featuring: Aj Styles, Y/n

Summary: Aj is worried he is losing y/n to the judgement day.

Warnings: fluff, light angst, errors I missed.

W/C:

Authors note; I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms, however, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Aj felt guilty for overreacting. He wished he never overreacted towards you for wearing the judgement days merch, for spending a lot of time with them instead of him. Accusing words were thrown your way. Accusing you of joining them, being brainwashed by them. He knew it was no excuse but he thought he was losing you spent so much time with them.

He knew from the moment your eyes watered, and how you spun around and ran away from him, he fucked up.

Ever since that day you had been giving him the silent treatment and avoiding him. that and the judgement day kept you away from him. However, that didn't stop Aj from sending you gifts, sending you text messages, and ringing you.

It must have been Aj's lucky day or god must have answered his prays because your car and his were the only cars left in the arena car park. He saw you struggling to put your bags in the boot.

Aj decided to quicken his pace. Walking over to you. his hand wrapped around the handle of the bag as he helped you put the suitcase in. You could tell it was Aj by his smell. God, he smelt so good. But he hurt you.

"Thanks," You quietly mumbled. Hoping Aj didn't hear you, but he did.

"Ah, she finally breaks her silent treatment towards me," He spoke. You fought the urge to smile.

You quickly turned around. Any minute now and you would cave. You missed him, but he hurt you by accusing you of being brainwashed and joining the judgement day. But in reality, you were supporting your friends.

Aj panicked. He quickly followed you, as soon as your hand wrapped around the driver's door handle, Aj put his hand on the door, stopping you from opening it. Making a loud thud as his hand made contact with the door.

You looked over your shoulder, giving him a questionable look.

" I am sorry for overreacting for wearing the judgement days merch, for spending time with them," He spoke. Making you quirk an eyebrow in curiosity, you turned around to face him.

Aj took a deep breath. Taking his hand off the car door. He looked so vulnerable.

"Truth is I was scared I was going to lose you to them, that you would dump me because they told you to," He confessed. Making your heart drop slightly. Your facial expression dropped into a look of sympathy. Your hand reached forward, placing the palm of your hand on his jawline.

"I would never leave you just because I was wearing other wrestler's merch, it is just I am a fan of theirs, and I am supporting them, my friends, plus, Rhea is my best friend, it is like how I support you," You spoke in a soothing voice.

Aj smiled softly. His hands resting on your waist.

"I love you, Aj, know that" You softly told him. Smiling softly at him.

The both of you closed the distance between each other. Till his lips ghosted over yours.

Eyes fluttering closed, as you leaned forward. Lips pressing against his.

The kiss turned passionate, making you grab his jawline, as his hands grabbed your waist.

He finally got you back.

I encourage you to leave feedback as it motivates me to write more.