Nerve Wrecking | Jey Uso

4h ago-Anon: can you do a jey uso x fem reader where jey gets badly hurt from a match with roman. you can decide the rest, thank you 🫶🏽

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢꜱ: Jey Uso x F!Reader

ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ: Jey Uso, Roman Reigns, Y/n [Reader/You].

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ: The only time Solo defies Roman is when Roman threatens y/n his S/O.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: fluff, kissing, injuries, errors I missed.

AUTHORS NOTE: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. However, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

I wrote this before Jimmy betrayed Jey. Plus, I lowkey didn't want to rewrite it again! Lowkey being delulu and pretending Jimmy didn't betray Jey.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 530

Your heart clenched in pain at the sight of Roman beating up his cousin, Jey, (your boyfriend). Jey got the upper hand a couple of times, which was still nerve-wracking to watch.

You pretty much zoned out the noise of the crowd. Your attention was on Jey. Every time Roman would get the upper hand he would make it his personal goal to torment you while beating the shit out of Jey. You had to look away a few times because the sight of Roman hurting Jey was too much to witness. Stopping yourself from crying.

Eventually, Jey got the upper hand and pinned Roman again, picking up the win. You could tell Jey was in pain. His body did sustain injuries.

Jey rolled out of the ring and walked over to you. His face contorted into pain with each step. It broke your heart to see him in pain. Your eyes welled up as he finally reached you. Jey wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around him gently.

Jey buried his head into the crook of your neck. Breathing heavily. His whole body was covered in sweat, not that you cared.

"I am so proud of you, baby," You spoke softly. Hugging him tighter.

"Can you come to my locker room with me?" Jey asked you in a muffled voice.

"Of course, baby," You responded. Jey pulled away from you.

He helped you climb the barrier. Wincing in pain as he helped you out. Once you were on the other side of the barrier, he wrapped his arm around you. Leaning against you, the two of you walked to the ramp at a slow pace. Every step was painful for Jey.

Jey kept looking back in a panic to see if Roman was following. Which he wasn't. But that didn't ease his mind.

You helped Jey through the curtain, pulling the curtain back, as you assisted him. A medic personnel rushed towards Jey, but Jey grunted in disapproval. Waving them off.

"Maybe, you should let them check you out," You spoke. Jey shook his head from side to side frantically.

"I want to go to my locker room," Jey stubbornly demanded. Making you roll your eyes. You gave the medical personnel a sympathetic look, and a smile, before walking away with Jey.

It was a painful sight to see the man you love dearly, limb his way back to his locker room. At least you were supporting half of his body weight.

Every time a backstage worker or colleague of his came up to him and you, and asked if he needed help or medical attention Jey would snap at them.

After taking small breaks here and there to stop and take a break, Jey and you finally reached his locker room.

Jey opened the door. Both of you enter his locker room. You closed the door with your foot.

Jey's arm unwrapped from you, as he rushed towards the couch Landing face first. He let out a groan. Closing his eyes.

You quickly walked over to the couch. Crouching down beside where Jey's head was. Your hand reached towards his head. Your fingers threaded through his hair, as you massaged his scalp with your fingertips. Jey let out a moan of pleasure. Turning his head to look at you. Smiling softly at you. you smiled back at him.

"You should go get checked out," You spoke in a concerned tone. Jey Scooted closer to the edge of the couch.

His hand reached out and cupped the side of your face.

"I...really...should...do...this," He spoke, drawing out his words. As he leaned closer to you. your heart fluttered. His lips ghosted over yours. His eyes glint with a mischievous look.

Jey's eyes closed as his lips pressed against yours. Your eyes fluttered closed. Gripping his hair tight, as the kiss turned heated. Jey's other hand slipped from the side of your face. Grabbing your forearm. He pulled you towards him, while he rolled onto his back. You ended up on top of him.

Jey's hands grabbed the side of your face tightly deepening the kiss. Both of you let out a moan. One of Jey's hands slipped down to your waist. His hand snaking underneath your shirt. Travelling up to your bra. His bulge growing.

Before he could cup your boobs, you pulled away from the kiss. Sitting up slightly.

You silenced him as his lips parted by putting your index finger to his lips. Making him arch an eyebrow instead.

"Not before you get checked out first," You spoke. Getting off him. Jey let out a groan.

"Seriously, you gave me a boner," He whined. Making you let out a chuckle.

"A cold shower will help, I am going to go get a medic personnel," You spoke. Winking at him, before you left. Jey let out a groan of annoyance in response....