Why Yandere!Roman Fell For His Darling/or/ The Moment He Realized

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: yandere themes, yandere!roman, errors I missed.

AUTHORS NOTE: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. However, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Roman is manipulative and narcissistic, among other things, so he tends to set his sights on naïve and insecure darlings. That doesn't mean he doesn't go for darlings who aren't insecure or naïve. It is just easy for him to break them is all.

The more naïve and insecure you are, the easier it will be for him to manipulate you.

Roman's idea of love is twisted. Maybe not love in others' eyes but it's love in his. He tends to think the darling he sets his sights on needs his help or that they are the one. His one true love, his soul mate.

He is the love-at-first-sight kind of guy. If he sees a darling that he likes, then they are already his whether the darling knows it or not.

He will fall more in love with them during the relationship. Especially when his darling warms up to his toxic behaviour which is what he calls 'love'. His darling was his the first time he set his eyes on them, whether they know that or not.

I highly encourage feedback, please leave a comment.