Diesel Is Desire ❪ MOB!BOSS!ROMAN ❫

— PAIRINGS: MOB!BOSS!Roman Reigns x F!Reader

— FEATURING: Roman Reigns, Y/n, other wrestlers, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso.

— SYNOPSIS: Y/n comes back after being away from an injury to find out everything has changed, that he has changed.

— WARNINGS:: Just some angst, because I am in an angst mood and I'm still depressed over a dude who didn't deserve my love/ me catching feelings for him in the first place, typical Roman behaviour, prob crap, errors I missed.

— AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you like it!

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. However, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Roman let out a heavy sigh as he sat next to you. You continued to look at the stars in the sky.

"I hate seeing you hurt," Roman spoke softly. Pressing the ice pack against the bruise on your temple.

"Well maybe you shouldn't put me in a situation where I end up hurt by you," You snapped. Snatching the ice pack from him and getting up.

Roman let out a huff of annoyance.

"That wasn't my fault," He spoke in an angry tone. It only made you let out a scoff.

"No, because nothing ever is, is it?" You snapped.

"Y/n..." Roman sighed, it was a long day, and nearly losing you to an enemy, put a lot of things in perspective.

He didn't want to lose you, but he couldn't replace his wife like that. No matter how hard he tried to move on he couldn't. he did love you though, it just was hard, was all. But seeing you get attacked by his enemy made him realize he could at least try and give it a go, to put a label on it. But you... You had a different idea, that little attack made you realize you weren't important to Roman as you thought you were. You were just another woman to warm his bed. To fill the void of his dead wife, you meant nothing to him.

"I'm done, with whatever this is, I mean you didn't even bother saving me, you let me save myself," You snapped.

"I saved you, don't ever say that I didn't save you," He shouted. Standing up. You looked at him with fury in your eyes. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

"The last minute, but what's new I'm used to saving myself, I'm used to being second best, or not even a choice," You shouted. Tears falling from your eyes.

Roman snorted... Pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Y/n," He huffed out.

"I used to think you didn't want to make us official because I'm the daughter of one of your enemies, but I don't think it's that...I think it's her...it's always her, you're not over her... and you are just using me to fill the void of her death, but it doesn't work," You spoke in a shaky voice.

"Don't talk about her," Roman snapped, getting up in your face. Which made you let out a gasp a bit. His eyes were filled with anger.

Roman was about to speak but you interpreted him.

"I'm done, go find some other bitch to keep your bed warm, to fill the void," You snapped. Roman flinched when he felt your palm hit his cheek hard.

Once you slapped him, you turned around and rushed to the side gate of his backyard. Opening the latch. Pushing the gate open. You quickly took off running, while tears slipped from Roman's eyes.

Tears blurred your vision as you ran down his gated neighbourhood. You didn't care what anyone thought. Breathing heavily. You ran until you couldn't anymore. Collapsing onto the ground. Your dazed state didn't realize someone was following you. You didn't even notice the headlights of a car, nor hear it park. Nor hear footsteps making their way to your sobbing form, until you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"Oh, y/n... what have you gotten yourself into, come on, let's get you in the car," A familiar voice spoke. Making you stop crying. You avoided eye contact.

They helped you up, putting an arm around you and guiding you to their car. While reassuring you. They opened the passenger door. Helping you get in the car. Putting the seatbelt on for you, before closing the door.

Silent tears fell from your eyes. You quickly wiped your tears away as the driver's door opened, and they got in. Though wiping them only seemed to entice more to fall from your eyes...

I highly encourage feedback, please leave a comment.