MOB!BOSS!Roman Reigns x MOB!BOSS!Reader x MOB!BOSS!Edge HC

— WARNINGS: errors I missed, angst, force kissing, mentions of sex, toxic relationships, mob! Boss themes

— AUTHORS NOTE: WWE REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Roman's cold hard expression turned into a look of amusement as he saw you walk into the ballroom. Wear a stunning black ballgown dress. The gown hugged your body just right. Wearing long black gloves. He rolled his eyes at how extra you were being.

Of course, you would overdress. Though that didn't stop his eyes from drinking you up.

Sure you may be his enemy, well technically your father is his enemy.

Roman and you were enemies with benefits.

He wasn't the only one staring at you, some stared at you in awe, and some in jealousy. Roman believed you were a goddess.

Roman smirked to himself as your eyes scanned the room. Landing on Romans. The both of you smirked at each other. You gave him a playful look, before walking over to him.

Once you reached him, Roman spoke.

"Shouldn't you be trying to get your father's next victim on his side, I'm surprised father dearest isn't here, or is he busy with his many wives?" Roman growled. Making you chuckle.

You rolled your eyes. Typical men.

"I can mix business with pleasure; besides I want a dance with you," You spoke. Giving him a pleading look.

Roman chewed his bottom lip. thinking it over. If your father sent you here, then he wouldn't be here.

"Okay, just one dance," He sighed. Maybe it was because he wanted your body pressed against his again, or maybe it was the puppy dog look you were giving him that he agreed.