Yandere!Heel!Roman Falling For A Taken!Darling!Reader

WARNINGS: toxic relationships, cheating, manipulating, angst, yandere! Roman, the errors I missed, probably terrible.

AUTHORS NOTE: requesting for wwe is open. Also, I'm not sure if anyone is aware I write for aew, just got to write more wrestlers to my list. just message me first if you want a request for aew!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Roman is manipulative, obsessive, impulsive, delusional, self-indulgent and sadistic, once he has got his sights set on something he won't cease.

His sights have been set on you, and nothing will stop him, not even your boyfriend. He doesn't give a shit that you are taken and have a child with your boyfriend.

In the end, your child will be calling him father instead.

He would impregnate you so Roman and you would have a child.

For some reason, he takes how you react with him romantically. You only said hello to him in the hallway while passing and he fell for you. He didn't care you were taken, he believed your boyfriend wasn't the one, that he was the one.

His main tactic at the moment is manipulating you into thinking your boyfriend doesn't care about you, or your career. He plants seeds of doubts in your mind. Dropping little comments here and there.

Like "He doesn't care about you, if he really cared he wouldn't let you go to WWE,"

Or "I feel bad for you having to raise two babies,"

His favourite one to use is "If he really loves you he would show up in the crowd and watch you,"

"It's not going to end well, Him and you being on different brands,"

"It's a shame he doesn't give you some pointers,"

He likes to spread rumors to you about your boyfriend, and about you, hoping to cause the relationship to crumble so he can finally have you.

If that doesn't work then he will get the writers to write a romantic storyline between him and you. that should create a breakup.

He will even stoop low and delete the messages your boyfriend sends you on your phone.

Roman knows your boyfriend is uncomfortable with the storyline between the bloodline and you, which only makes him smirk.

When he gets to kiss you, it surprises you, because you really didn't know anything about it, nobody told you. Roman knew though it was all his idea.

Roman will manipulate you into staying in WWE, saying that you only came this big because of him, and you will be nothing in aew if you go there.

He likes to play the supportive friend when your boyfriend and you fight. Telling you, you deserve better.

Roman enjoys overhearing the fights you have with your boyfriend over the phone or in front of him about him.

Back to the rumors he spreads about you, he will tell rumors to your boyfriend, saying you cheated on him with him, and he feels bad for keeping it a secret.

Of course, your boyfriend knows it's a lie, and it causes a huge fight.

Making you break it up with a little bit of help. You give Roman a look, as you pull your boyfriend away. Roman can't help but feel jealous at how you take his side and grab a hold of his hand. It should be him...

Roman knows it's only a matter of time before the two of you break up and he can finally have you. You can finally be his.....

FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS,VOTES ARE EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!