Christmas Proposal Hc w/ Kyle O'Reilly

❄DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

Kyle was a bundle full of nerves. It was Christmas day and he was going to propose to you.

He kept changing his mind about how he was going to do it.

At first, he was going to put the engagement ring in your hot chocolate on top of a marshmallow, but he decided against it.

He then decided to put the ring on the tree but changed his mind.

He asked his mom and his friends for ideas. Getting some inspiration.

Eventually, Kyle finally decided on how he would propose.

Kyle coaxed you to go outside.

Holding you closer to him to keep you warm, as you whined about the cold.

He smiled. Though he was still nervous and how you would respond. Sure the two of you talked about marriage and kids, but that didn't seem to calm his nerves.

He stopped at the bottom of the porch's steps. Holding you tighter to his side. Checking to see if the ring was in his pocket.

"Are we watching the snow fall? Because we can do that inside, where it is warm," You spoke. Making Kyle chuckle. He then rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just look at the view, notice anything different," Kyle spoke.

You were about to say a smartass reply when you noticed rocks in the snow.

WILL YOU MARRY ME? was written in the snow with rocks.

You let out a surprised gasp. Hand coming up to cover your mouth.

You turned to look at Kyle. Seeing him kneeling beside you. Holding a ring.

"Yes, Kyle, yes, I will marry you," You beamed.

Kyle slipped the ring onto your left ring finger.

He got up as you held your left hand up to your face. Admiring the ring.

You jumped up and down in delight.

Wrapping your arms around Kyle. Wrapping your legs around his waist. Kyle held you as he spun you around. Then stopped.

The two of you stare into each other's eyes. Before closing the distance. Eyes fluttering closed as the both of you kiss each other...

PLEASE BE KIND AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!