Yandere!Heel!Roman; Being Jealousy + Possessive

— WARNINGS: errors I missed, toxic relationships, yandere!roman, angst, jealousy, possessive!roman.

— AUTHORS NOTE: requests are open for wwe!

— DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT give consent/permission for my work to be copied and pasted on other platforms. HOWEVER, I highly encourage feedback, likes, reblogs, and comments.

You were his. Even if you didn't know it just yet.

When he added you to the bloodline, it was for a reason. Yes, you were extremely talented, anyone could see that. He wanted to keep you close for his own personal reasons. Plus you were the only woman. It could gain more power. Well, that's what he told you. That if you joined The Bloodline you could be at the top. No one could touch you. That's not the real reason why he added you to The Bloodline.

You were naïve. Easy to manipulate. You drank in every complaint he gave you, and that stroked his ego. You were his little dove, his darling. That he wanted to corrupt. He wanted all your attention all to himself.

He already got you to dump that boyfriend of yours. Or have you?

But unfortunately for Roman, he found his cousins and Sami, getting friendly with you, and that made him see red. Jealousy spiked inside of him.

It was easy for him to manipulate Sami into not talking to you. then it was with his own cousins. Solo was the first cousin to back off when he felt Roman's deathly glare on him. However, Jey or Jimmy didn't really care.

He already manipulated you into betraying your friends. He could manipulate you into thinking it was bad talking to others, even his own cousins and Sami.

He wasn't threatened he just didn't like anyone touching or talking to what was his. Jey and Jimmy were flirting with you shamelessly and didn't feel threatened when Roman snapped at them.

Jimmy seemed to lay off of that but not Jey.

If he saw any other guy say another co-worker or a backstage worker he would verbally abuse them.

He might rough handle them but if that didn't get the message through their thick skulls that you are his.

If it happens to be a wrestler then he will demand a match, a brutal one, of course, he throws brutal punches in front of Jey, not that Jey seems phased at all. He will make an example out of the poor guy who flirted with you, so everyone will know who you belong to, him.

Jey and Roman do get into a lot of fights about Jey getting a little too friendly with you. which causes Sami, Paul, Jimmy, and Solo to pull them away from each other.

He can't do much with online comments of guys flirting with you other than replying savagely to them.

Likes are great, but comments/feedback are gems! Hope you guys liked it!

side note; so I might have a new mini-fic idea its kind of inspired by this its like a crossover between wwe/aew