Unbearable Pain | Kyle O'Reilly

Anon: Hi! Could I possibly request Kyle O'Reilly x reader, where sometimes the readers lower back hurts and it makes it hard to walk for them, and Kyle helps them out when it happens? Sorry if that's confusing, and thanks a bunch!!

Pairings: Kyle O'Reilly x Reader

Featuring: Kyle O'Reilly, Y/n

Summary: Y/n has back pain and Kyle helps y/n out.

Warnings: fluff, back pain, errors I missed.

W/C: 534

A/N #1: AH, back pain I know how that feels like! :')

A/N #2: FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Tears of pain filled your eyes as a sharp unbearable pain spread through your lower back. Making you drop the laundry basket and clutch your lower back with your hand. The laundry basket let out a loud thud as it hit the ground. You let out a groan of pain. Whimpering. Hunching over.

Kyle must have heard the sound of your groans of pain and the laundry basket falling to the ground because he came rushing over to you.

"Y/n, Babe, are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked. You shook your head no. Making tears fall from your eyes. you looked up at him. Slightly grimacing at the movement. Kyle looked at you with worried eyes.

"No," You whimpered out.

"What is it [your nickname]?" Kyle asked.

"It's my lower back, it hurts so much, I am in so much pain," You sobbed out. Kyle felt his heart plummet to his stomach.

His arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer to him, he tried to help you walk but you let out a yelp of pain. More tears fall from your eyes. Kyle's heart pounded faster.

He quickly bent down hooking his other arm behind the back of your knees. Picking you up bridal style and carrying you towards the bedroom he shared with you. Placing you down on the bed. Your back was resting on the back.

Kyle kissed the crown of your head before pulling away.

"I'm going to get you some painkillers," He spoke. Making you nod your head.

Kyle rushed off to the bathroom. Opening the cabinet mirror and grabbing two pills, he then rushed to the kitchen, opening the cupboard where the cups are, while his other hand was holding the tablets. He grabbed a glass cup. He quickly walked to the sink. Putting the pills down on the counter so he could fill the glass cup up.

He turned the cold tap on, making water flow out of the faucet. He filled the glass cup up. Turning the tap off. He grabbed the tablets and fast-walked back to you.

You felt relief wash over you as you saw Kyle enter the bedroom, he came over to you handing you the glass cup full of water. You took a sip of water. Lubricating your throat so the pills would go down. Kyle handed you the pills.

He sat beside you as he watched you take the pills, drinking water after woods. His hand rubbed your thigh soothingly.

He could tell you were still in pain. He knew the tablets wouldn't kick in right away so he got up. Grabbing the back massager gun he used for his injuries. You gave him a puzzled look.

"Here this might help some of your pain," He spoke. Making you smile slightly.

Kyle but the massager on the bedside table. Helping you lay on your stomach. Lifting your shirt a bit to reveal your lower back. He grabbed the back massager gun, Kyle set it up and put the tip of the back massager on your lower back. You let out a moan of relief as it soothed the pain. Eyes fluttering closed. Kyle smiled at you. happy your pain has subsided...

REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IT WOULD HELP ALOT!