Cry Like the Pacific, if you have not Crystallized yet.

Warning: ...basically, if you got through it up till now, you already know: it's war, so it'll be messy. Read at own digression. <3 

-----------------(Dabi/Toya)-----------------

So, getting kidnapped by a half-family and friends by being guilt-tripped into moving two injured brothers — one that he cared for, one that he didn't really — away from a massacre was not how Dabi planned on spending his Grand-Reveal day, but it's not like he had much of a choice. 

His brain capacity was already overwhelmed with finally, finally revealing his family's darkest secrets to the world and in-turn demolishing the trust in the Pro-Heroes. Add him being the reason Uult was almost fully dead and having re-met his past-favorite sibling in the worst circumstances and instead of Natsuo hating him, he was pleading with the officers for a criminal's life?

Yeah, typical Tuesdays. 

...

He wanted to burn the officers then himself.

Anyways, Dabi was a deer-in-the-headlights, so he just disassociated and watched what was happening around him in a passive-aggressive, slightly emo, manner.

To his left, where the circle of...them were, Kiuta managed to regain his bearings, started using his energy converting quirk to change his father's molting-metal from movement and heat into energy that could be used by the body to heal. But it was going really slow, because there was more than one source and neither were concentrated into a singular point.

"Shit! Sorry, know you hate cussing. If only I had a quirk, I could—!" Gary's words died in his throat, his head hanging as he held one of his best-friend's head propped up.

"Use his."

He blinked. A finger pointed at Dabi.

"Hn?"

"Use his quirk." The bedhead-purple boy had spoken, acid filling his gaze. "Not like he has anymore use for it."

His words sounded like he had just asked for a tissue, not to use another person like an object

Dabi was cuffed, but even with the officers around and the citizens scurrying away in fear, there was really no one there to keep him in: the ground had shook and one look at Tokyo as it crumbled.

Heh. As if that can stop me.

He attempted to turn and leave when—

"MEOW!"

"Stop."

Two sounds were spoken at once. Dabi jumped, glancing to see where the cat was—

His legs froze under him. His eyes glazed.

"Thanks, kitty."

F*cking sh*tty cat!

"Start a normal flame in your palm, come here, and keep it going."

But Dabi was forced to obey the command.

His palms created yellow fire. Something he had not seen since he was three. Toya's heart ached to extinguish them; the brainwasher didn't allow him. 

Dabi, for the life of him, was at a loss: that was probably how he got roped into transporting the injured family and friends as far from the battle between his companions and the other fake Pro-Heroes.