Walled In

Blink blink.

Okay. It's ok.ay We're still good. You got this. Just...just do what you always do.

The brunet placed his palm on the floor, willing the walls to open up just enough for a bit of airflow to pass through the cavern. It was hard, and the air was little and stale, but it would be enough. They would not run out of oxygen completely.

Even in the dark, Uult could feel Dabi gazing in his direction as if the feline eyes could pinpoint his exact location. If the boy had more energy he would be able to "see" his surroundings. But he had different priorities. Like getting his broken, numbing legs free and the two to not kill each other. It proved to be easier, as Endeavor was still knocked out. With that in mind, Uult addressed the blue flame thrower:

"If I let you move, will you contain your anger enough as to not obliterate all of our chances of survival?"

When silence met his request, the boy sighed. He knew that it would be a bad idea, but he couldn't move at all! And his legs were losing any sensation left in them to the point that it was critical. The wooden plank turned out to have a thick cement coating that currently lay flat on Uult's lower half, trapping his limbs in place. He needed someone to lift it off pronto. (He only had enough energy to retract and push crystals a few meters in any direction.) Plus, he was injured beyond standing. 

Trying to sound determined and strong, Uult straightened his shoulders.

"Here's the deal; I'll create a wall dividing this room in half, then I'll let you move. On one condition! That you'll listen and comply to whatever I ask of you." At the scoff from the villain, the brunet knew he had to up his game. "Keep in mind that this is my turf. Literally. I have the advantage. Plus, your flames would only serve to kill whatever oxygen we have left."

"You're forgetting one thing." Dabi chuckled. "I don't care if I die."

Uult knew this was true. But he also knew this man never killed without a plan. Without purpose. Plus, he knew that Zombie Boy was fond of him, just like Uult was of Dabi. 

Is that a good thing? Who knows. One's thing for sure. About caring...

"I do." Pause.

"I care if you die." Pause. Uult continued. "So as long as you are stuck here with me under a heck-tonne of rubble, even if you don't care about yourself I won't let you die." 

With those words, Uult shifted the crystals off of Dabi and up between the flame users, effectively dividing them into two separate compartments. Once that was done, the brunet allowed himself a breather, slumping against the makeshift wall behind him.

The villain laughed.