Home Onwards!

Happy 2020~!

------------------------

Kiuta knew he was risking a lot. 

His job. 

His life. 

His freaking ears due to the sheer volume of his earphones. 

Heck, that was worse than the fact that he ran the chance of getting a criminal record!

(If the police caught him snooping into their channel. 
He begrudgingly had to trust Gary Bishop. Yes, the self-proclaimed 'best in the world' was a pro-ass, but he was also a pro-life-hacker, so he hopefully wouldn't trigger anything. 
Hopefully, that would not happen. Hopefully.) 

But this was all for his brother. It will all be worth it.

'Don't panic. Stay calm. Uult'll come back any second now. Stray looked happy, so he must be ok. He has to  be! No excuses! That knucklehead still hasn't given me back my DSLR, nor has he hugged me, or let me massage him. We didn't get the dog we wanted, go to the old bookstore or the Celtic festival. He didn't get a chance to plant his plants in the garden, see his parents again, finish repairing his shoes, perfect his new materials, and there is no way in heaven that-!'

swoooosssshhhhhhhhhhh...

Kiuta's pacing halted. 

There was movement.

..prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

It was a faint sound, but it was strange enough for him to look up.
His breath stuttered.

Something had surfaced.

...swooosh...swooooosh...swooosh...swoooosh...

Kiuta held his breath and counted the shadows: 1 tiny, and 2...

...swooosh...swooooosh...swooosh...swoosh...swoosh...

swish. swish. swish.

Crunch.

They had reached the shore. 

'2! There are 2 shadows!

The man stumbled forward, almost tumbling down the small hill.

'Please, please God, Odin, Buddah, Vishnu and anyone else who is telepathic, please let him be alive so I can woop his ass myself. Please!

Here it came. The moment of change. 

"S.U.V.?"

No response. Kiuta felt the lump in his throat tighten. 

A figure stumbled forward, relying on the other till they were only a few feet apart. At that point, the shorter let go, and quite literally fell into his brother's awaiting arms. 

"Key?"

Tears bordered on falling as the brothers hugged tightly. When they finally parted, but not really, Uult let out an airy laugh. 

"Kiuta? It's really you? How did you find me?" 

"TV. Called Gary. Biked. You're stupid. Now," Kiuta started pulled his younger brother towards the motorcycle, tossing a helmet over his shoulder, "we're going home, so think of a way to explain why the #1 hero is out to beat your ass."