Note - October 10 2020

I am writing this as an apology. 

I'm sorry for not posting anything for a long time. And I'm sorry for not explaining why sooner. You have all been so patient and understanding, and your comments make me want to do better, for that, I thank you. I'm sorry I can't be more active. Hopefully, I don't make you wait too long.

Now, to ease your concerns, I will type the following truths:
Yes, I am still writing this book. Yes, it will have a happy-ish ending. Yes, there are other characters that will be involved, and because of that, it will take a great while longer to write/complete the next scenes.

The next few chapters have been a mess for a while now (several months, actually).By this I mean I wrote waaaaaay too much and added waaaay too many scenes and now have to shorten them. 

It is hard, not gonna lie. There were some golden moments that would work beautifully, but they make 2 chapters hit the 3000+ word range, and I am not sure if you guys would appreciate longer chapters or not.

Adding the fact that I am indecisive, and with the piling homework, assignments, responsibilities and general lack of human beings to be around, well, heh, I am trying to clean them up as best as I can.

So, thank you. 

Thank you so much, beautiful reader, for waiting patiently for this mess to be decluttered and refined. (specifically to clarify what happened in that last chapter, because oof! Was it chaotic or what?!?)

Hope you are taking care of yourself.

Stay healthy, hydrated, positive and get good sleep! 

Love you, beauties!!! <3