Thank you!

"Home means family is always coming to bring you back"
there are many ways to rescue by AstraEllis on AO3

~~~~~~~

You have reached the end of SiRwE!!! 

Thank you so, so much lovely readers for reaching this far. So, as a small extra gift, here is a series of short things that happened in this kind-of-AU of MHA, and with a bit of EXTRA MUSIC! 

(These were potential songs that I could have used throughout the book but did not, and they piled up so, voila!
Let me know which fits best!
)

- Uult's mother, Mrs. Skaala sued Endeavor. 

With the support of Aizawa, Shinso, Mei, Gary and Kiuta's friends, and a whole bunch of others who had either bore witness to the events/consequences that happened to Uult because of Endeavor, or could attest to his behavior.

- Mrs. Skaala called out not only Endeavor, but a whole list of things that were insane and should never have been allowed. Here are a few from the long list:
> A pro-Hero - a full grown adult with a quirk - attacked a minor twice (Uult revealed that is was once in a hospital and the night he left the grocery store);
> a minor went missing and the search never took place because "there were bigger threats happening";
> And the hardest point of all that everyone seemed to overlook: A Pro-Hero bred and created an S-class Villain from his own lineage.

Needless to say, they won the case.
You can imagine Endeavor's punishment. :)

- Fuin, Uult's sister, was the first to go public and verbally destroy anyone who tried to make her family into villains. She did still admire those who wanted to be heroes for the idea of saving others, but did not think that they should be considered celebrities.

"D'ere is more pain 'n war than any glory culd possibly 'eal, so shut up if yu haven't lost anything yet. Karma has ears, yu know? " - Fuin Skaala

- Due to the compromise of their apartment, the Skaala's were permitted to live with the Todoroki's or at UA dorms while the city was under repairs and Endeavor in prison. This only lasted a while, but it was fun.
(Gary, Kiuta, Shoto and Natsuo were prank menaces.)

- Mrs. Todoroki was happy that there was another woman to talk to that was so fierce and had enough support that she could report abuse and stay strong. And that her children were actually happy with the new arrangement.

- Natsuo Todoroki helped with the case. Having seen the damage done to another family other than his own, he chose to stop the abuse once and for all. 

- Natsuo thought that this would be the only way he would ever forgive his father: by taking all that bad karma and making him pay. Literally.
[He found he could never truly forgive the man, but it was comforting that the truth was out and that Fuyumi would not have to keep-face to a lie.]

- After he walked away from the last battlefield, Dabi's quirks forced him into a coma. He made it out of the forest but passed out on the off-skirts of a farmhouse property. A nice old woman who had refused to move out of the danger area found him. She and her husband and neighbors did not recognize him (his scars all over his body at that point, and his hair half-burned off). They took him in and started healing him.

Because he was mostly freezing, he was in a suspended stasis paired with shock and only woke up after the kind couple finally managed to calm down his quirk.

- Dabi had developed split-personality tendencies, but actually they are just compartmentalized emotions that he has named based off of his names during the time 

- I'm pretty sure  Uult 

- He 

- Shinso and Mei played the biggest part in the social healing that Uult undertook. Granted, they were also scarred from the war, but the three stuck together like glue for a long time.

- Shinso practically had a heart attack 

-At one point, Dabi was also caught and served a sentence. However, due to Endeavor already having served for years before him, Dabi was given a tentative 5-year sentence for the mass murders he did. He should have gotten a life-sentence, but due to his fire quirk extinguishing itself, and his siblings, it was only half-decided. After 5 years, though, it could change to a death sentence. It all depended on behavior, co-operation and any new evidence against Dabi.

> Fuyumi starts referring to Toya as the "phoenix butterfly", after a remark from Shoto about his brother's hair now being like that of a butterfly; blue with hints of white at the roots. But she rarely says it out loud.

> Fuyumi does tell this to Natsuo, who sends the message to Toya during visiting hours. Toya sassed the flip out of them, but secretly enjoys being associated with a phoenix. It's powerful, and always comes back to bite if killed.

- Due to the shock, the idea of Hero-worship fell throughout all of Japan and then spread out across all the world. That didn't mean that Hero jobs were not available. They still were. But under a different name, and instead of being focused on individuals being strong and helping the weaker masses, they focused on helping every single civilian defend themselves regardless of money or status.

- Weapons became less needed as everyone started being able to defend themselves, so the crime rates dropped drastically, proving the LOV's and Stain's point on the whole concept of "Heroes" being the role models of society as society's main problem.

- He never told the other this but Dabi/Toya had become Uult's motivation to not take his life. If the other made it out of fire alive three times before, then if Uult made it out once he could still keep going. 

Hehehe, Thank you again!!!!  Catch! For you!!!  ~>    <3 <3 <3  !!!!!!