4. Just the beginning

The first official day has begun very unexpectedly

The first official day has begun very unexpectedly. "CAMERON!! I swear to god if you don't wake up right now I'm gonna come over and drag your ass out of bed." I yell from our hotel bathroom. It is currently 6:30am and we have to be at the paddock at 8. If it were any other night I probably wouldn't have gotten much sleep but the jet lag took over.

Cameron enters the bathroom looking happy as ever to be alive, mumbling curses that were probably directed at me, but I ignore them not letting her normal morning grumpiness affect my great mood. "Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello." I chirp obnoxiously, knowing she absolutely hates that movie.

She's always had a strange fear of Willy Wonka. "Luna I swear it is to early for this, now get out so I can shower." I kiss her cheek before taking my makeup bag and leaving the bathroom. As soon as I leave the door slams shut and she groans loudly. "Why the fuck did I take this job."

I laugh, opening the curtains so I can finish my make up. I do something light, not wanting to sweat it off by lunch, and try to tame my hair, deciding to just leave it natural. The humidity better not make it all frizzy.

After I'm done I realize it is outfit time, the part I was dreading. When it comes to choosing clothes I'm very indecisive. It takes 5 mental breakdowns for me to decide what to wear. After digging in my suitcase for what felt like forever I start getting changed, Cam then walks out of the bathroom freshly showered.

"You finally found something?" she asks, pulling clothes out of her suitcase. "Yes, it only took 15 minutes." I say sighing. I gotta look professional, I'm probably gonna be on camera a few times today. Cam on the other hand decides to wear something a little more comfortable since she won't be doing much. We leave the room at 7:30, both of us looking hot for our first day.

Luna's outfit.

Cameron's outfit

Cameron's outfit.