5. First sight

After Tiago left Ren and I played a little longer

After Tiago left Ren and I played a little longer. It's currently 11:30 and I don't want Jaiden to be on my case about being late to my first interview of the season so I'm making my way back to the Senna motor house .

Of course bad luck follows me because my eyes immediately catch sight of the enfoiré  that ruined my reputation. I thought I'd only see Connor later today at the press conference if I even decided to go, but I guess the universe decided to bless me early with his hideous face. (French: enfoiré||motherfucker)

As usual he pretends he doesn't see me and walks right past, I of course offer the same treatment. I pretend to be okay with him but if I'm being honest everytime I look at him all I feel is the same rage from 2 years ago. As much as I try to move on these emotions never seem to fully disappear.

I arrive at the motor house and see Tiago talking to one of the engineers as they look at the cars the mechanics are working on. They are beautiful this year, a solid black with Senna's signature blue outlining the main features. I know the team worked very hard for this seasons car, I'm excited to race and show the world who Senna really is.

A couple minutes later Jaiden walks in and tells Tiago and I that the reporter from Vice is ready for us in the cafeteria. Yay! It's interview time. We follow Jaiden into the cafeteria and there are a bunch of people, some eating others just hanging out. I even see Will doing an interview with his signature press smile probably whooing the journalist with his "charm".

Jaiden leads us to a table to sit at and the total opposite of what I was expecting is sitting on the other side. The stereotypical F1 journalist is a middle aged male not a beautiful young woman. Her eyes lift from her laptop and she stands sticking out her hand to meet us. "Hello, it's nice to meet you both." she says politely.

I think my brain has momentarily shut down, I have never met a more stunning woman.

Her eyes are a striking hazel that's full of warmth, a smile that makes my breath hitch appears on her face. She has long eyelashes and full cheeks I wanna kiss all over. Her hair is dark brown and falls into beautiful curls across her shoulders, Foutre I wanna look at her forever. I luckily realize her hand before I can embarrass myself. (French: Foutre||Fuck)

I stick my hand out clasping her much smaller hand in mine in a handshake. Mon Dieu, I almost groan at the softness of her skin. You sound pathetic Madden, pull yourself together. "I'm Luna." she states. (French: Mon Dieu||My god)

"Madden." I introduce myself simply. She sends me a breathtaking smile, before greeting Tiago. We luckily all sat down or else my knees would've given out from her smile.

"Since it's only the first race I wanna ask you guys some questions about Senna's car and your feelings going into this season. If that's okay?" I offer a weak nod too entranced by her soft voice. "Okay I'll ask you individual questions and then team ones after. Tiago we'll start with you." Why not me first, but okay.